Songs Robert has only played live one time

He also performed it with Pearl Jam at the House of Blues in Chicago for the Hurricane Katrina benefit on 5 October 2005.

I actually have the audio for this. I got it from a friend. Pearl Jam released it as a single to their fan club members.

Good shout Dave, yes he did

I think he played that one a few times on that leg of the tour Ally but hey it was a good call.

Figured as much ! That's me away off to the Rangers Banter forum :lol:

The 1989 Kidderminster shopping mall appearance.

"Run To You" and "Every Breath You Take" are definitely on the "one performance only" list. "Spirit In The Sky," "She Loves My Automobile" and "All Along The Watchtower" might be on the list as well.

The 1989 Kidderminster shopping mall appearance.

"Run To You" and "Every Breath You Take" are definitely on the "one performance only" list. "Spirit In The Sky," "She Loves My Automobile" and "All Along The Watchtower" might be on the list as well.

All of them I would say Swandown, excellent.

How 'bout these?

'If It's Really Got To Be This Way' from Jools Holland Radio 2 show back in 2003(?)

'Hi Ho Silver Lining' and 'Let The Boogie Woogie Roll' from Jools' Hootenanny show from 2002

'Last Time I Saw Her' from Bergen 26 April 2003 (not sure if it was a one-off, but it's a rarity for sure)

'House Of Love' with Page in London 25 March 1998

'The Boy Who Wouldn't Hoe Corn' from the Crossroads TV show with Alison on 18 Oct 2007

'Jesus On The Mainline' with Fairport Convention at Cropredy in 92 or 93 ( I have the boot but am too lazy to check out when it was!)

How 'bout these?

'If It's Really Got To Be This Way' from Jools Holland Radio 2 show back in 2003(?)

'Hi Ho Silver Lining' and 'Let The Boogie Woogie Roll' from Jools' Hootenanny show from 2002

'Last Time I Saw Her' from Bergen 26 April 2003 (not sure if it was a one-off, but it's a rarity for sure)

'The Boy Who Wouldn't Hoe Corn' from the Crossroads TV show with Alison on 18 Oct 2007

'Jesus On The Mainline' with Fairport Convention at Cropredy in 92 or 93 ( I have the boot but am too lazy to check out when it was!)

I think his version of The Boy Who Wouldn't Hoe Corn was superb! I was sorry they never performed it on tour. I saw Alison Krauss with Union Station recently and they did but wasn't quite the same :)

How 'bout these?

Great shout on all of them I would say. Brilliant stuff

I think his version of The Boy Who Wouldn't Hoe Corn was superb! I was sorry they never performed it on tour. I saw Alison Krauss with Union Station recently and they did but wasn't quite the same :)

One of his best vocal performances in many a year I would say.

How many times did the Priory play the track 'Something' other than Stourbridge 8th December 1999?

Its introduced by RP as being by Let's Active and written by Mitch Easter, but otherwise I've never heard it before. Quite good though ...

Cannot find any other time the song was played. Good find.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived