Photography

zepps_apprentice

I enjoy seeing what everyone chooses to shoot. Some really nice photographs on this thread. Greenman, you're a master shooting during the "golden hour"

One advanatge of winter in the UK is I find that you don't always need to shoot in the "golden hour" to get that kind of effect with the clear skys and low level of the sun, that last pic was taken around mid day.

Motorcyclist's dream. :^)

Hell, I'm an ex NYC and San Francisco cab driver....I would love to check out that road. I avoid motorcycles at all cost, probably one of the smartest decisions I made while on Earth. I don't worry about my skills, but others lack of skills.

One advanatge of winter in the UK is I find that you don't always need to shoot in the "golden hour" to get that kind of effect with the clear skys and low level of the sun, that last pic was taken around mid day.

Wow! Mid day and the shadows are that long??? Crazy. I'll rephrase my original statement, "You're a master of the golden hours"

Wow! Mid day and the shadows are that long??? Crazy. I'll rephrase my original statement, "You're a master of the golden hours"

Even the south of the UK were I live is much further north(further north than Chicago for example) than you'd expect given the weather, that pics helped by the downward slope of the hillside and a ultra wide lens exaggerating perspective aswell. The hardest thing to do was making sure my shadow was hidden by the trees in the middle. ;)

img2782za.jpg

img2730z.jpg

img2678e.jpg

Hell, I'm an ex NYC and San Francisco cab driver....I would love to check out that road. I avoid motorcycles at all cost, probably one of the smartest decisions I made while on Earth. I don't worry about my skills, but others lack of skills.

My nephew currently drives cab in SF (our hometown). But THAT road just oozes motorcycle. :^) You have to ride like everyone's out to get you because they'll look right at you and STILL run you over. :^(