Robert Plant Interview

I love you!!!

woaaah that 1975 interview is absolutely brilliant..and 1972..omg, his voice..his wit..goodness me..how articulate and clever and..OMG :wub: ..let me call in!!..and Linda, you are a lucky woman!! new legendary Plant quote: Is your honey dripping?? I don't know how the callers coped, I'd have been on the fookin floor (soz for the expletive)..

woaaah that 1975 interview is absolutely brilliant..and 1972..omg, his voice..his wit..goodness me..how articulate and clever and..OMG :wub: ..let me call in!!..and Linda, you are a lucky woman!! new legendary Plant quote: Is your honey dripping?? I don't know how the callers coped, I'd have been on the fookin floor (soz for the expletive)..

Oh yes! Plant has the most hypnotic speaking voice ever...even when it's raspy like that (which means he probably shouldn't have been giving interviews, HA!)

I like how the girl calls him a "fox", and he has no idea what she's talking about...so cute.

Oh yes! Plant has the most hypnotic speaking voice ever...even when it's raspy like that (which means he probably shouldn't have been giving interviews, HA!)

I like how the girl calls him a "fox", and he has no idea what she's talking about...so cute.

talk to me about ít girl..his voice was rather raspy in that 1972 vid but it suited his persona and appearance if you ask me..like on the introduction to Black Country Woman he goes "Nah, leave it yeah"..that always makes my heart flutter, although that was 3 years later^^

hehe yes, that's quite funny about the fox..communication breakdown here I guess^^ (couldn't resist this joke)..I think the funniest moment though in that whole interview is when that girl goes "I had heart failure!!" and he goes "Nooo, you should see a doctor!!!!", totally worried about her health^^ How cute :angel: ..and don't we just love him for that??^^

• 4 weeks later...

Archived