Study on mythic rock bands of the 60’s and 70’s

O2London

Hi! My name is Damien Hallegatte. I am currently doing a doctoral dissertation at Université du Québec à Montréal (Canada) and, at a same time, I already hold a position of assistant professor at another university (Université du Québec à Chicoutimi). I teach marketing, and I do research in consumer behavior.

In my doctoral dissertation, I want to understand the sustained interest for rock bands of the 60’s and 70’s and explore how these bands can please their fans. I chose Led Zeppelin because I think that’s one of the most representative rock bands of the 60’s and 70’s. I also love Led Zeppelin…

If you want to participate in my study, please click the link below and complete the questionnaire. It should take less than 10 min of your time and would help me a lot!

I will post the results of this study as soon as the analysis will be done.

Thank you in advance for your participation!

https://www.surveymo.../s/Led_Zeppelin

Z-o-S-o : There are some questions I can't answer now because I am not allowed to by my disseration supervisor. Sorry. But I will be happy to respond later, when enough people will have participated in this survey.

Reggie29 : Thank you for your comment. It's very appreciated.

It's going on...