If they tour...

I hope they do their research & get the ticketing right... Don't let the scalpers, the ebayers & other scumbags of this world take the ticket prices out of our price range. Limit ticket sales to two per person, make all the the tix etix and don't deliver them until two days before the shows... Just do ANYTHING you can to keep the tickets in the hands of the real fans who don't have a spare coupla thousand dollars.

And keep the goddamn guest lists & freebies down... real fans who couldn't get a ticket really don't need to see the likes of Kate Moss & Naomi Campbell swanning around the VIP areas in the paper the next day... you can bet your life they didn't have to enter a lottery and I can't imagine Naomi Campbell playing a whole lotta Zep at any time during her drug fueled assistant bashing life.

So Guys... remember the fans... give us a chance to see the shows... If Springsteen & U2 can do it, I'm sure you can.

A tour would be fabulous, doesnt bother me if celebs are there, but they should pay damnit.

I HAVE to get tour tickets, just HAVE to. I must see them, i've been a big fan for a while now, i mean im 20, wasnt even born when they were around but my dads a fan and got me into them, really want to see them live, seen Deep Purple, they rocked.

Im not sure though who i would think is more crazy, the touts selling the tickets for high prices, or the people paying those high prices.

Fair enough a one off gig like this people will do ALOT to get a ticket, but some guy paid £83,000 for two, thats a bit over the top, especially as he said it was his savings.

Let me put it this way...Do you honestly think,they would go to all the trouble of rehearshing 5 months for one night?????...How about this for a thought..Why would they do Dyer Maker & Commiuncation breakdown for a sound check the day be4?

As a musician i am here to tell you...NO ONE and i will repeat NO ONE will rehearsh for 5 months..for a single night .. NEVER EVER HAPPEN...

So In closing i will say this...see you all in 08 and hopefully 09!!!! and the greatest rock band EVER to grace our planet's WORLD TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

may bonzo rest in peace...( atta boy jason your dad was effn PROUD OF YOU on 10th....

tickets will be expensive if they tour. the reason: tickets for this gig cost about $250 bucks but then ticket scalpers and ticket brokers buy them and sell them for big bucks. thats why there were so expensive and also cuz they were in high demand.

Tickets don't have to be expensive... If the Stones & U2 can charge between $75 & $125 for tickets, there's no reason Zep couldn't... They could always do the shitty Gold ticket first 20 rows...

It's not like the show at O2 was a big production, so it wouldn't be that expensive to take that show on the road.

Where did you hear they rehearsed Dyer Maker and Communication Breakdown? I was in the soundcheck and can tell you with a 100% accuracy that was not the case. They only played five songs (GTBT, RO, IMTOD, NQ and NFBM)

Let me put it this way...Do you honestly think,they would go to all the trouble of rehearshing 5 months for one night?????...How about this for a thought..Why would they do Dyer Maker & Commiuncation breakdown for a sound check the day be4?

As a musician i am here to tell you...NO ONE and i will repeat NO ONE will rehearsh for 5 months..for a single night .. NEVER EVER HAPPEN...

So In closing i will say this...see you all in 08 and hopefully 09!!!! and the greatest rock band EVER to grace our planet's WORLD TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

may bonzo rest in peace...( atta boy jason your dad was effn PROUD OF YOU on 10th....

A tour would be fabulous, doesnt bother me if celebs are there, but they should pay damnit.

I HAVE to get tour tickets, just HAVE to. I must see them, i've been a big fan for a while now, i mean im 20, wasnt even born when they were around but my dads a fan and got me into them, really want to see them live, seen Deep Purple, they rocked.

So true about Purple!

What a stunning band they were.

Apparently, looking to hit Madison Square Garden next..

That would be nice..

I'd have to get to America first, but anything like that to see Zeppelin.

I wasn't around in their time, shame that, but I really do hope that they go on tour, and give everyone the chance, to stand and watch true greatness.

tickets will be expensive if they tour. the reason: tickets for this gig cost about $250 bucks but then ticket scalpers and ticket brokers buy them and sell them for big bucks. thats why there were so expensive and also cuz they were in high demand.

Very neat set of images -- then and now. Such a contrast, but the same great music. Live on, timeless Led Zeppelin!

Where did you hear they rehearsed Dyer Maker and Communication Breakdown? I was in the soundcheck and can tell you with a 100% accuracy that was not the case. They only played five songs (GTBT, RO, IMTOD, NQ and NFBM)

UMMMMMmmmmm Mr Bobhead..i was also there for the soundcheck...I am not sure what band who saw in the afternoon of the 9th at the O2 arena...Because the group i saw clearly played Dyer AND Breakdown......

perhaps one to many woobly pops there Bob?

Archived