Led Zep Italian TV Documentary

• Administrators

Rough translation of description:

"Almost True" - Led Zeppelin 4, one of the most important albums in Rock history, the record of Stairway to Heaven. But above all, a record that contains past, present and future Led Zeppelin. A stunning work of witchcraft is assumed held responsible for Jimmy Page, guitarist passionate about esoteric, but in reality is the work of another, more unexpected, more diabolical ...

http://www.rai.tv/dl...081208347.html#

[Edit: watched a bit... bad.] :thumbdown:

Italy has some of the worst television programming in the world. When I was in Italy, I could never find anything appealing to watch. Unlike during my stays in France, the UK, Ireland, Germany, Sweden, Austria, or the Netherlands, where I usually could find something interesting, no matter the language barrier.

Italy has some of the worst television programming in the world. When I was in Italy, I could never find anything appealing to watch.

You musta never stayed as busy as myself. I never watched TV one day, and I was there for almost 2 weeks. We were gone morning till-night. Never missed the tube one bit-wouldn't have understood most of it anyway if I had watched it, so what was the point.

I was in Europe for three years. Believe me, I was plenty busy. I'm talking about when you're unwinding in your hotel room after a long day and night...either late at night or when you wake up and you're doing a little anthropological study on the viewing habits and options of foreigners.

Just as I make it a policy never to eat at ay American establishment when I am abroad.

I realize this particular documentary is about the fourth album but It doesn't seem like it would be that difficult to make a documentary about Zeppelin that would live up their legendary status. So far, the VH1 Legends doc is the best one I've seen.

I was in Europe for three years. Believe me, I was plenty busy. I'm talking about when you're unwinding in your hotel room after a long day and night...either late at night or when you wake up and you're doing a little anthropological study on the viewing habits and options of foreigners.

Just as I make it a policy never to eat at ay American establishment when I am abroad.

Do you know what my sister made me watch when we were back in our hotel room the three nights we were in Rome? Fox News!! :sos:

Well....almost true is a cycle of transmissions about rock miths, I saw also the others about elvis and morrison....they are almost true, precisely, so they are not documentaries......the author adds something of his own fantasy to joke about some legends such as satanism proved listening stairway to heaven backward, or about the title black dog...all people who talk during the transmission to prove theories such as the prediction of an earthquake in california with going to california, or the prediction of bonzo's death with when the levee breaks and with four sticks, or the story about frau von zeppelin who persecuted them when they went to play in denmark.....well all these people are only actors as you can see at the end of the transmission, that wants to be a fake!!!!!! It is very amusing, I can ensure to listen to the old black man who plays the part of an esorcist speaking with fired words against satanic rock and particularly against stairway to heaven, and at the end to realize he is only an actor....so it is a strange transmission, you can enjoy it or not, but it doesn't want to be taken seriously......To strider: why did you see berlusconi channels? There are more other channels, and some of them very high level.....I think trash tv is a problem all over the world, but I also think that it is very difficult to be able to compare european channels with the linguistic barrier........

Italy has some of the worst television programming in the world. When I was in Italy, I could never find anything appealing to watch. Unlike during my stays in France, the UK, Ireland, Germany, Sweden, Austria, or the Netherlands, where I usually could find something interesting, no matter the language barrier.

The only regrettable thing about Italian television is Berlusconi

Archived