Led Zeppelin free poster

Did anybody else send off their ticket stub to obtain a free poster ( l sent my sisters so l could keep mine). Mine was from Liverpool stadium on 29 November 1971. The poster was a picture of each of them seperately, and was made of card so it has lasted all these years. Juast curious to see if anybody else did the same.

Did anybody else send off their ticket stub to obtain a free poster ( l sent my sisters so l could keep mine). Mine was from Liverpool stadium on 29 November 1971. The poster was a picture of each of them seperately, and was made of card so it has lasted all these years. Juast curious to see if anybody else did the same.

just wondering mate (scouser myself), whereabouts was this Liverpool Stadium ? I'm guessing it's been knocked down, because I can't recall ever seeing/hearing about it. I knew they played Liverpool but I always assumed it was the empire for some reason

just wondering mate (scouser myself), whereabouts was this Liverpool Stadium ? I'm guessing it's been knocked down, because I can't recall ever seeing/hearing about it. I knew they played Liverpool but I always assumed it was the empire for some reason

The Stadium is long gone. The whole surrounding area has been redeveloped. If you know where Exchange Flags is you're close. It's such a shame that is is gone it truly was a great venue I saw countless bands there........but not Zeppelin though..........They played The Pool 3 times..The Liverpool University Mountford Hall, The Stadium and for the Last time in Jan 73 at The Empire. That was a Sunday night.. Friends I knew who went had to to leave early to get the Ferry back over to the Wirral to get the last bus back to Heswall which left at 10 pm from Woodside.

Archived