Phone stolen

Strider

My phone was stolen while I was at the library and I just wanted to warn that whoever has my phone has access to this site, as I had the Forum bookmarked and my name and password were automatically remembered each time I pulled the site up. So far I haven't discovered any funny business in my profile page and I have already suspended my phone account and changed my passwords, etc., so that should prevent any trouble, but I just wanted to give a heads up.

My phone was stolen while I was at the library and I just wanted to warn that whoever has my phone has access to this site, as I had the Forum bookmarked and my name and password were automatically remembered each time I pulled the site up. So far I haven't discovered any funny business in my profile page and I have already suspended my phone account and changed my passwords, etc., so that should prevent any trouble, but I just wanted to give a heads up.

Strider, sorry to hear your bad news - it causes so much anxiety when an item like a phone, or bank card is stolen. I hope that your provider gets you fixed up with a new phone a.s.a.p. :smiley_pray:

• 1 month later...

Lets hope the lousy bastard that stole it uses it whilst walking across a road and gets hit by a 32 tonner, and lives......in perpetual agony. My wife lost her phone a few years ago, and the person who found it phoned the home number in the memory and she got it back......So Strider you never know.

Archived