Robert Plant does not like Google

DAS

Apparently neither does Michael Stipe. From BullettMedia.com:

Recently, your tumblr looks like a record of your Google Image searches. You’ll have a topic of interest and you’ll collect a series of images of that topic. I love that you were into Krazy Kat recently.

Number one: I don’t like Google, their policies, like Facebook, are offensive. So I search through Yahoo or Bing. And you’ll see pages that I’ve—actually, that hasn’t happened yet, that’ll happen today. I will search something on Yahoo and I’ll take a screen grab of the page. I’ve also, from time to time, taken a screengrab of my own tumblr page. It gets a bit meta-meta, picture of a picture of a picture-blah blah… but we can laugh at ourselves, right? Oh, and 2 of my 3 tattoos are of Krazy Kat.

Good luck with all...that.

Agreed, I believe they're all gathering data. Some outlets are just more upfront about it than others. Once you log on to the web any concept the user may have of privacy goes out the window.

I really doubt they hate fans who pirate music. The same people who are not paying for albums are paying for concert tickets and T-Shirts. Some are even buying the albums.

I really doubt they hate fans who pirate music. The same people who are not paying for albums are paying for concert tickets and T-Shirts. Some are even buying the albums.

From what I have read, the one's who are illegally downloading music also watch concerts on YouTube instead of attending the shows themselves.

From what I have read, the one's who are illegally downloading music also watch concerts on YouTube instead of attending the shows themselves.

Are you serious? That is really stupid. These kids today are missing out on everything. I pity them and their technology.

I agree! Can you believe I actually said that about a post of yours!! :lol:

Actually Eddie Trunk was just talking about it recently and I read it in some publication, don't remember which one at this time to reference it.

I agree! Can you believe I actually said that about a post of yours!! :lol:

The World War III thread may be right after all. This could be one of the first signs of Armageddon. ;)

If I'm able to find the article that refutes this notion, I'll post it here/PM it to you.

Also, are you really that much of a "pirate" if you end up paying for it?

If I'm able to find the article that refutes this notion, I'll post it here/PM it to you.

Also, are you really that much of a "pirate" if you end up paying for it?

Not really imo if you buy the same album though if the man came down on you for it he wouldn't care.

Archived