I'm 44 years old (1968) any hope for my first Zep concert?

yoosrid

Erm....NO, Bonzo died in 1980..

Oh, feck not this shite again...

Very happy to have seen them once in 2007 (or at least that's what the band was happy to state on the large graphic behind the stage at the end of a marvellous 2 hours of Led Zeppelin songs and the venue, program, T-shirts and website...)

But, sorry yoosrid, I'd say very little if any.

Very happy to have seen them once in 2007 (or at least that's what the band was happy to state on the large graphic behind the stage at the end of a marvellous 2 hours of Led Zeppelin songs and the venue, program, T-shirts and website...)

Pay no attention to any other comment other than Shadowblue's. He has it right.

If I had a "bucket list" this would be #1 , I can't think what #2 would be. When I sit back and listen to Zep, I leave this reality and it clears my head and soothes my soul. true happiness.

Edited by yoosrid

• 1 month later...

Are you for real??? Led Zeppelin consisted of JOHN Bonham, John Paul Jones Jimmy Page and Robert plant.. End of story September 1980. Led Zeppelin do not exist anymore. Get over it Jason Bonham is not John Bonham.I don't care what was written on the graphic on the stage.It was not Led Zeppelin playing the concert. What's wrong with you people, Are you just jealous of us Zepp fans who saw them live with John Bonham, that you have to clutch at straws kidding yourself.

Are you for real??? Led Zeppelin consisted of JOHN Bonham, John Paul Jones Jimmy Page and Robert plant.. End of story September 1980. Led Zeppelin do not exist anymore. Get over it Jason Bonham is not John Bonham.I don't care what was written on the graphic on the stage.It was not Led Zeppelin playing the concert. What's wrong with you people, Are you just jealous of us Zepp fans who saw them live with John Bonham, that you have to clutch at straws kidding yourself.

Mellow, Mellow say ohhhhhmmmmm....and when you get the Celebration DVD...you can stick some masking tape on the cover over Led Zeppelin and write whatever you like.....I bet it if it was vinyl you were buying you'd dump the bag so that everyone could see what you had just bought ...I know i would...I remember walking down the road with Blueberry Hill (for example) tucked under my arm for all to see, I felt so cool. Edited by JTM

Mellow, Mellow say ohhhhhmmmmm....and when you get the Celebration DVD...you can stick some masking tape on the cover over Led Zeppelin and write whatever you like.....I bet it if it was vinyl you were buying you'd dump the bag so that everyone could see what you had just bought ...I know i would...I remember walking down the road with Blueberry Hill (for example) tucked under my arm for all to see, I felt so cool.

I remember doing the same with Blueberry Hill, the best £4 I have ever spent. I purchased it from Probe in Liverpool. I was 15.

I remember doing the same with Blueberry Hill, the best £4 I have ever spent. I purchased it from Probe in Liverpool. I was 15.

Yeah, just four quid ..I got mine from Skeleton Records in Birkenhead.