Led Zeppelin Celebration Day Street Ad's

Roger Berlin

I'm really sorry but I think it was for sale just on October the 17th. That's why I'm very proud of it!

l'll have a look at the local cinema to see if they still sell it (it costed only 2€!).

Anyway, if ever I don't manage to find it and you do want to own the Italian poster, you can find it on ebay-obviously.

I've just found it:

http://www.ebay.it/itm/Led-Zeppelin-Celebration-Day-London-2007-Locandina-35x70cm-I-Ed-ITA-Originale-/190738582438

No street ads in Los Angeles. No billboards, no bust stop/subway ads. Nothing. Which is odd.

On top of that, none of the theatres that I've seen the movie in(and I've seen it three times) had any promo posters displayed or for sale. Again...NOTHING!

It's like they're taking the L.A. market for granted.

Celebration Day Event at Hard Rock Cafe across U.S.

http://www.hardrock.com/locations/cafes3/events.aspx?LocationID=106&eventID=58173&MIBEnumID=3

Events

Led Zeppelin Celebration Day

Date:

11/19/2012

Time:

06:00 PM

Cost:

No cost to attend

None

58173-3-76-54-E7-91-12-8A-04-CA-60-2C-C3-DB-43-3F-A7-C7-2A-C0-40-29.jpg

Led Zeppelin Celebration Day Viewing

Visit the cafe on Monday, November 19th at 6:00 PM for a special advance screening of a one-hour DVD specially created for Hard Rock including clips from Celebration Day and classic Led Zeppelin performances.

First 50 attendees will receive a free gift bag containing cool Led Zeppelin music and merchandise!

No street ads in Los Angeles. No billboards, no bust stop/subway ads. Nothing. Which is odd.

On top of that, none of the theatres that I've seen the movie in(and I've seen it three times) had any promo posters displayed or for sale. Again...NOTHING!

It's like they're taking the L.A. market for granted.

I did see some of these ads in Los Angeles. it was in a "bad" part of the city though. i was surprised when i saw them.

Archived