Soundgarden at Tower Theater in Upper Darby, PA on 1/19/13

Wolfman

One of the best shows I've seen in years. The mighty SG rocked the small theater with a 28 song setlist. They started right around 8:20 and played till around 10:30. They never sounded better imo (esp. Chris who always amazes me). I love that they play a different setlist every night of the tour. Warning to anyone going to see them. Wear earplugs. They were loud as hell. :superman: Good times!

1. Hands All Over
  2. Spoonman
  3. Flower
  4. Outshined
  5. Jesus Christ Pose
  6. Taree
  7. Worse Dreams
  8. My Wave
  9. Attrition
  10. Ugly Truth
  11. Blow Up the Outside World
  12. Halfway There
  13. Mailman
  14. Eyelid's Mouth
  15. New song
  16. Non-State Actor
  17. Hunted Down
  18. Been Away Too Long
  19. Fell on Black Days
  20. Drawing Flies
  21. Fresh Tendrils
  22. Blood on the Valley Floor
  23. Rusty Cage
  24. Rowing

25. Encore:

1. Room a Thousand Years Wide
  2. Dusty
  3. Let Me Drown
  4. Beyond the Wheel

Going to see them in Toronto on Friday. First of two nights that they will be playing a small venue here. So glad you thought they were in fine form! Can't wait!!

I saw them at the Molson Amphitheatre a year and a half ago..... They were spectacular....enjoy!

Happy to read your post Wolfman. A little while ago I saw a great video on youtube of Chris Cornell doing a wonderful version of Led Zeppelin's "Thank You" and when I saw Soundgarden was coming, I thought hmm, could be a good show- then forgot all about it. I just now bought a ticket for their show at the historic Orpheum in Mpls- your & fishead 's enthusiastic comments pushed me over the edge. At this late I date tried for two seats, no go, but then saw there was a single seat left in a cool side box above the stage & snatched it up! Haven't seen anything since I took my kid to Passion Pit (good live show-unexpectedly awesome drumming) and the only thing on my concert calendar is Tegan & Sara in March--so now I'm set up to get my rock on in Feb! Thanks for the post/push. I suppose it's too much to hope Soundgarden will do a Zep cover? With a rotating song list I suppose anything's possible.

Happy to read your post Wolfman. A little while ago I saw a great video on youtube of Chris Cornell doing a wonderful version of Led Zeppelin's "Thank You" and when I saw Soundgarden was coming, I thought hmm, could be a good show- then forgot all about it. I just now bought a ticket for their show at the historic Orpheum in Mpls- your & fishead 's enthusiastic comments pushed me over the edge. At this late I date tried for two seats, no go, but then saw there was a single seat left in a cool side box above the stage & snatched it up! Haven't seen anything since I took my kid to Passion Pit (good live show-unexpectedly awesome drumming) and the only thing on my concert calendar is Tegan & Sara in March--so now I'm set up to get my rock on in Feb! Thanks for the post/push. I suppose it's too much to hope Soundgarden will do a Zep cover? With a rotating song list I suppose anything's possible.

Hey glad, to have helped you take a chance and get a ticket. Let me/us know what you think of the show. Hope it's a beauty! cheers

Archived