Who wants to see Led Zeppelin Tour in 2014

There is already a thread about this news...

And to answere your question, I'd say I'd rather have them release an album of new material than to hear they are going to sell a limited amount of shows that I will never get a chance to attend...

I want to see

1."Led Zeppelin On Ice.........the Musical" in 3D without extra digital Ewoks.

2. Zooey Deschanel humming Led Zeppelin tunes naked while playing ukulele.

3. Your face while you read all this bullshit, in fact I hope that you won't spit any drinks on your computer, and if you do so, I wanna see that as well, even if you wear silly pajamas or even worse: cheap fluffy pink bunny slippers.

Wait a minute...John Bonham didn't come back from the dead.

All due respect to everyone here, Led Zeppelin died on September 25, 1980! All of you should let it go already. Listen, you won't find anyone that's a bigger fan than me, but Led Zeppelin is no longer.

Do any of you believe what you witnessed while watching that O2 show was Led Zeppelin? Well it wasn't. Part of the live dynamic Led Zeppelin had was the improv. There was none of that at the O2. There wasn't the better Bonham behind the drum kit either.

I have so much respect for Robert Plant. He has shown the utmost respect to the Led Zeppelin legacy, and more importantly, to John Bonham, for not wanting to relive the past.

I would be extremely disappointed if Jones, Page and Robert Plant decided to tour under the name Led Zeppelin! To me Led Zeppelin is four certain individuals, and unfortunatley, one of them passed away many years ago.

You want Led Zeppelin? Listen to the bootlegs, watch The Song Remains The Same, or listen to the original recordings, becuase that is the closest anyone of us will get to Led Zeppelin moving forward, I hope.

Yeah, that is your opinion Amstel. There are many more that have the same opinion. Keep it. I have my opinion.

My opinion is, that Led Zeppelin died 1980 and I was born 1983. Since 1990, I am a huge Zeppelin fan and dream about seeing Page, Plant, Jones, Bonham. If it means Jason Bonham, so be it. He is awesome and knows how to step in his father. I love the music and I love all the guys. Yes, Celebration Day was not much of an improvisation... the Sheperton rehearsals were a little better, but still nothing compared to 1970s shows. OF COURSE!!! They had only ONE OFF SHOW. If I did a one off show like this, I would also not leave my musical imagination out, but rather focus on doing it RIGHT. Thats yet another reason why I wold love them to do some more shows (or even tour)... I am sure, they would get more free spirits out there, not being under preassure that they need to pull off this one show only...

They are still Page, Plant, Jones... and Bonham.

As I didnt have a chance to see them 1970s, I would give ANYTHING to see them 2010s...

Call it The Nobs, call it New Led Zeppelin, call it whatever u want if u dont want to call it Led Zeppelin, but it is (will be/might be) a great music played by great musicians. Thats all I care about!!!!

man, no band dies, the music lives on, are the beatles dead? hell no! one version of zeppelin is over, and from the ashes comes mark 2

yeah, Jason is no john but jeez, jimmy 2007 isnt jimmy 73, the only person who is still on top form is JPJ, he was faultless at the 02 show and that's to do with musical continuity, he hasn't let up since 1980

id rather go see zeppelin perform all those master pieces rather than tribute bands

Gee...I guess someone better tell the Stones and AC/DC that they don't exist. Both those bands reached the zenith of their careers after losing key members and replacing them!

In my opinion, as long as Jason was drumming for them, the "DNA Remains the Same" and they WERE Led Zeppelin at the O2 in 2007!! And apparently, Jimmy, Robert and John Paul feel the same way!

Gee...I guess someone better tell the Stones and AC/DC that they don't exist. Both those bands reached the zenith of their careers after losing key members and replacing them!

In my opinion, as long as Jason was drumming for them, the "DNA Remains the Same" and they WERE Led Zeppelin at the O2 in 2007!! And apparently, Jimmy, Robert and John Paul feel the same way!

Yeah? And The Rolling Stones and ACDC have sucked ass for a very long time!

No, that was not Led Zeppelin at the O2

Be glad you never went to the O2 show, you would have been bored to death by that cover band that performed Led Zeppelin songs on that stage.

Enough with the sarcasm.

Would I have wanted to see them that night? Yes Would I have thought I was seeing Led Zeppelin? Absolutely not - I'm not delusional like many of you.

Do I want a full fledged tour and album? No

Led Zeppelin ceases to exist without John Bonham. When will you people understand that?

Enough with the sarcasm.

Would I have wanted to see them that night? Yes Would I have thought I was seeing Led Zeppelin? Absolutely not - I'm not delusional like many of you.

Do I want a full fledged tour and album? No

Led Zeppelin ceases to exist without John Bonham. When will you people understand that?

So people who saw Metallica (even the version with Burton on bass) actually haven't seen Metallica either, since Ron and Dave weren't in the band anymore. Yes weren't Yes after Banks and Bruford left. People who claim to have seen Pink Floyd in the seventies are delusional.....no Syd!!

As far to the "delusional" part,

let's see what a delusion actually is:

"A delusion is a belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary."

Since the band that played that night referred to themselves as "Led Zeppelin" (for instance that big sign behind them and the name on the DVD, LP, CD, Bluray, the merchandise being sold there, I haven't yet seen any superior evidence why this incarnation of the band would be a delusion.

As far as the whole new tour rumour and everything else..................I think the O2 was and will be the last ever show by a band called Led Zeppelin, and that's okay with me.

Archived