Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony

GREAT stories Rich!

:thumbsup:

thanks Walter....the other celebrity at our table, and who golfed with our group was a guy named Andy Maize who is the lead singer of a Canadian band called The Skydiggers. He too was a good guy and autographed the guitars too! If you know the band you will know who i am talking about. If not, check out "I Will Give You Everything" by The Skydiggers on Youtube....ciao

Maybe I'll post a photo of the guitar for all you guys........

• 2 weeks later...

Mother of mercy, do Grohl and Hawkins have to show up at every bleeping event having to do with rock music... [she muttered bitterly].

Fish, that was a cool story about Alex. Did you hear a few years ago when he and his son got arrested for beating the tar out of some guy in Naples, Florida? I don't know what the incident was that got the Lifesons so angry. He fights like a hockey player, not a golfer - that much is clear.

^ I thought Lifeson's "altercation" happened in Tampa...not that it matters. You're right though, pretty good fighting skills for a rock 'n roller! ;)

Anyone know when the induction ceremony will be televised?

:peace:

Most people don't know this, but I'll let you in on a little secret, the set for that show is setup in Cow Bay overlooking the Atlantic ocean, a farm, a number of bicycle trails and Bissett lake hidden away from the city...At least that is 1 of the 2 sets they use.

The Trailer Park Boys - Closer To The Heart (Edited, Rush scenes only) Edited by Charles J. White