2013 NFL Thread

Strider

Colts playing down to their competition again, of course the AFC South is such a shitty division, Indy should win it by default but this is an alarming start nonetheless. How the hell did this team beat the Broncos and 49ers????

Well I know the over is a lock. I have the Titans plus 3 1/2 and I am pretty confident they can score on Indy. This one is far from over. It is still the strangest outcome to a game all year IMO the Colts huge win at SF. I will never get that one. But the 49ers have had huge problems all year on offense. I am expecting a huge effort this week and a 49ers victory over the Bounty Gate head hunters

Isn't that stat kinda like, "He has made 16 straight field goals......oh, that's wide right - his first miss in his last 17 attempts now." ;)

That is a toss-up game to me.

I prefer the term "throw up game"

:)

Your team is good at home, that's for sure. Jets have Santonio Holmes back this week and they just signed Ed Reed to play part-time in the secondary. Bills have injured WR's....but I'm counting on Jackson, Spiller, and Chandler to do well - along with EJ. Plus like you said, the defense should get good pressure on Smith and make him commit turnovers.

Your team is good at home, that's for sure. Jets have Santonio Holmes back this week and they just signed Ed Reed to play part-time in the secondary. Bills have injured WR's....but I'm counting on Jackson, Spiller, and Chandler to do well - along with EJ. Plus like you said, the defense should get good pressure on Smith and make him commit turnovers.

Woods being out is a killer. He has emerged as one of our best along with Stevie Johnson. But Chandler is one of the best tight ends in the game. Its up to EJ to bounce back, play smart against a tough defense. I think our biggest concern is stopping their run. I do not think they can throw the ball consistently on us. For us its all about the developement of Manuel. Is he going to be the guy? If he sputters, I would not hesitate to go to Lewis. They are making alot of this Denver and KC game. To me Denver is easily the better team. KC only beat us because we had that third string QB Tool. Or they were dead. Denver will murder them if Peyton is ok

I don't know about murder, divisional games are always tough, tougher than that 8 point spread Vegas has out on the game. But I do expect a Broncos victory.

I'm just wondering how pathetic my Dolphins will look tomorrow vs. San Diego. Has the Incognito mess killed their entire season or will they bounce back at home against an up & down Chargers team? The way my picks have been going, who knows....