2013 NFL Thread

Strider

Refs have screwed the Patriots TWICE now at the end of games. First the Jets game, and now this.

Oh stop that nonsense. Just because you picked them? That is pure horse manure. That ball was intercepted and no where near the tight end. Do you know how many breaks New England gets compared to other teams? Look at poor baby Billy at the podium and nobody wants to say a thing to him.

Oh stop that nonsense. Just because you picked them? That is pure horse manure. That ball was intercepted and no where near the tight end. Do you know how many breaks New England gets compared to other teams? Look at poor baby Billy at the podium and nobody wants to say a thing to him.

YOU stop with that nonsense. It's not because I picked them and anyone who has been here talking football with me all these years knows that. I am not one to usually harp on referees (unlike a certain someone) and if anyone would relish seeing the Patriots get screwed by a call, it would be me. Remember the Tuck Rule game? Don't think I have or ever will forget and forgive that game.

But pass interference is pass interference. The ref who made the call was RIGHT THERE at the scene of the crime. Then some other ref from miles away comes in and says no no, pick up the flag and then they run liked scared bitches with no explanation at all.

On the Panthers touchdown drive that put them ahead, the refs called a key pass interference penalty on third down against the Patriots and the Patriots player had less contact than the Panthers had on Gronk on that final play. A bullshit call is a bullshit call, no matter the team or circumstance.

But congratulations to Carolina...they announced they're for real on national tv. And congrats to paul, pottedplant, jb and Walter.

Your prize will be in the mail, potted.