2013 NFL Thread

Strider

^^ Oh crap, I see what you mean Strider, just saw the score.

And Rick, At Tampa might be a tough one for the Bills and you have to play the Pats too, so running the table may not be in the cards.

The only game that is questionable is the last game at New England. But by then, I do not think it will mean anything to New England and they would sit half the team. Tampa could be tough, but we have Atlanta at home next and the Dolphins at home and at Jacksonville you have to give us the edge.

Well, Tannehill the turnover machine strikes again, and I almost forgot the Lions today. :thumbdown::thumbdown:

Fucking Steelers sucked out. Lets go Chargers!!! But more important to me, lets go 49ers and Panthers

Stafford hits the guy in the numbers on the sideline pass. He drops it and it just snowballs

Edited by LedZeppfan77

Dats :cheer:

Who? ;)

Riddle me this, Batman: How does Houston go from a team picked to make the playoffs to a team that cannot even beat the Raiders without their starting QB...at home, no less?

Houston has to rank as one of the big flops of the season so far.

My heart can't take it with these Bears.

And no Rick, I did not see Atlanta and Houston being this sorry...

I can only follow online. Someone Ice this kicker

Too late. Over. Hope they can get a flight out of O Hare now that the game went so long.

Edited by LedZeppfan77