My personal remaster of Fillmore West April 27, 1969

Petripe

I've been playing a little bit around with Zeppelin soundboards and how to make them sound better with some editing. I decided to share the result of As Long As I Have You from the 27th of April since its the best sounding version and I began to wonder if anybody else than me would appreciate it. So far I've only made these improvements for myself so I could go back and listen to a better sounding Zeppelin bootleg, which I've done with about 4 shows now, and all I want to do with this is to balance and clear up the sound and make Zeppelin sound even mightier.

So have a listen from my Soundcloud profile:

https://soundcloud.com/christian-petri-petersen/tracks

• 3 weeks later...

I thought that was very good. I have had the cds from the 90s and the recording wavers at the beginning of show, then smooths out a bit, but then continues throughout show.I'm not complaining, it's actually an amazing recording considering its from 1969. With this show, I had bought disc 2 first, then waited a long time, maybe a year till I found other one.

To everyone fixing up these recordings and or posting them for everyone to hear, conneyfogle, nutrocker, bam and others, thanks and much appreciated. It's amazing how much more listenable those recordings are.

If people are up for it I can upload rest of the show in the same quality for download ( The first six songs, and then the tape kind of changes)? Yeah the song called Nr 2 is my work and thanks alot for your kind comments, it really defines my sort of guitar playing :)

• 7 months later...

Hi,

Are the tracks available? I don't see them up. I've been listening to a few different versions and the sound quality of each seems to diminish the performance. Not that I'm saying anything new there but I'd love to hear this version.

thanks!

• 4 weeks later...