Hi from Cali

Cali

Hi everyone. I'm Cali. Obviously, I love Led Zeppelin. They're my all-time favourite band. No other band comes close, in my humble opinion. I'm still getting over the reunion. I didn't go, but just that it happened! Amazing. They've still got it!

Anyway, I think I'm going to like it here. Nice to meet you all.

Hi everyone. I'm Cali. Obviously, I love Led Zeppelin. They're my all-time favourite band. No other band comes close, in my humble opinion. I'm still getting over the reunion. I didn't go, but just that it happened! Amazing. They've still got it!

Hi.I am from Hollywood,Ca.I tried to win tickets to go see on the radio 95.5. classic rock station have you heard of it?

What part of California you from?I jave always worhipped and adored led Zeppelin.

Hi.I am from Hollywood,Ca.I tried to win tickets to go see on the radio 95.5. classic rock station have you heard of it?

What part of California you from?I jave always worhipped and adored led Zeppelin.

Hi Lynne. Well, actually I'm nowhere near California. I'm in Australia! I couldn't think of a username fast enough to sign up, and then I thought I'll use Cali because Going to California is one of my favourite Zep songs. Didn't mean to be misleading! :D

Hi Lynne. Well, actually I'm nowhere near California. I'm in Australia! I couldn't think of a username fast enough to sign up, and then I thought I'll use Cali because Going to California is one of my favourite Zep songs. Didn't mean to be misleading! :D

Oh,that's okay nice to meet you.Where you from?I love Going to California too.It reminds me of when he sings about dreams being so hard as it seems something like that.It's early here right now it is 6:04 am right now so I just woke up Iam having some coffee.I try to watch Led Zeppelin Live on Vh1 as much as I can i don't have a TV and i don't have cable right now.

Where you from?

You will love it here its a great place and yup they've still got it. Never lost it in my opinion.

Welcome :beer:

KLOS!

My dad wouldn't take me to the Rhino record store. It was 2 days before the gig. I'm not 18, so I couldn't have gotten them on my own. :(

Why didn't you hitchhike ?

Hi Cali...I thought at first you were Cali from the old board...trampledbd. Greetings !!

Of course you know Led Zeppelin played there in 1972. You in Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne...one of the cities they played ?

Thanks for the welcome everyone. :)

So there's another Cali out there?! ...

I'm in Sydney, but unfortunately I was born too late to see them. I fear I may be too far away to see them this time if they decide to reunite and tour. Can't win!! Anyway, we'll see what happens ...

Thanks for the welcome everyone. :)

So there's another Cali out there?! ...

I'm in Sydney, but unfortunately I was born too late to see them. I fear I may be too far away to see them this time if they decide to reunite and tour. Can't win!! Anyway, we'll see what happens ...

So cali if they were to play in Los Angeles would you see them?

Ha I thought you were from California too! Do people sing that LL Cool J song to you? "I'm going back to Cali, Cali. I'm going back to Cali, Cali.... I don't think so.".

Greetings from sunny California! even though its cold and about to rain right now.

Ha I thought you were from California too! Do people sing that LL Cool J song to you? "I'm going back to Cali, Cali. I'm going back to Cali, Cali.... I don't think so.".

Greetings from sunny California! even though its cold and about to rain right now.

Evermore where are you it is raining in Hollywood,ca right now.

Evermore where are you it is raining in Hollywood,ca right now.

I'm about an hour south of Hollywood. Its sprinkilng here and there but it will come in heavier tonight. Funny thing is even the slightest bit of rain here sends our TV weather people into a tizzy and will declare "Stormwatch 2007!" in the news.

I'm about an hour south of Hollywood. Its sprinkilng here and there but it will come in heavier tonight. Funny thing is even the slightest bit of rain here sends our TV weather people into a tizzy and will declare "Stormwatch 2007!" in the news.

I am right close to Hollywood and Vine!it is just sprinkling what doea tizzy mean?Is that an english word?maybe we should hook up the fact you live so close to me!!

Tizzy is the only word that comes to mind when I see Dallas Raines get excited about any change in the weather.

You know what sounds fun is a LedZepHead meet up for the locals. The Rainbow Bar and Grill on Sunset would be the ideal place. We can raise a toast to Cali!

Hey Cali :wave:

Welcome :)

Tizzy is the only word that comes to mind when I see Dallas Raines get excited about any change in the weather.

You know what sounds fun is a LedZepHead meet up for the locals. The Rainbow Bar and Grill on Sunset would be the ideal place. We can raise a toast to Cali!

Cali ya that would be cool.I have to wait till the 1st till i get my check.I am on a monthly income.

When and one night on new years day would be excellent that's when i get my check actually.

Rainbow would be perfect should we invite jimmy and Robert or JPJ?

^ I'll be there in spirit. Thanks again for the warm welcome everyone. :)

Aaagh, I can't get that LL Cool J song out of my head now! :D

Well I got to stay out my roommate has a bad back,so I got to take care of him and things around the house.

It would be fun if we get together though.Maybe soon?

I can't stp thinking about that song wither cali.

Hi Cali, I'm new here, trying to make friends. Greeting from rainy Southern California. Where are you located in Australia? It's such a huge beautiful place!

Lemon

Hi Lemon. I'm in Sydney. It's raining here too. I love your 'Zeppelin Divinity' post by the way. Very true. But yeah, you definitely should've included something about a schlong to get the readers in! :D

Hi Cali and welcome!

I am from California and you would love it there. I'm a coastal gal, from Santa Monica to Redondo Beach, to SD. I'm currently residing on the East Coast, not far from New York, but I often visit California from time to time (actually I'll be there in Febuary) Going to Vegas for a few days then heading over to Californa for about a week or so.

Calif Coast Rocks!!!

Hi Sooner. Sounds like fun! I'm going up the coast of NSW in a few days for more failed attempts at surfing! I'm going to Avoca Beach for Christmas, which is about an hour and a half out of Sydney. Can't wait. :)

Archived