2014 NFL Thread...

paul carruthers

I don't understand something. 5 minutes left in the game. Dude intercepts the ball for Green Bay. Then slides down to the ground as though he had just caught a game winning touchdown.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000460234/Wilson-intercepted-by-Burnett

Plenty of room to run. A touchdown would have won the game for Green Bay. He could have got them closer.

True dat!

Looks like Seattle and New England is set in stone--I'm guessing Tom Brady won't let the hawks smack him around the way they did Peyton....

Did the first game teach you nothing Paul? Never say never.

But yeah, so far so good for the Brady Bunch. 14-0 Patriots.

Now it's over. Colts don't have the minerals to come back in this weather against this team.

Seattle vs. New England in two weeks it is. Can Richard Sherman get healthy enough by then to play? If Brady doesn't have to worry about Sherman being on the field that's a big plus for New England.

Green Bay faces a long, long, LOOOOOOOONG winter of questions about how they let that game get away from them.

Edited by Strider

I know it's never over til the final whistle, but it's very hard for me to imagine Belichick taking his foot off the gas in this game....

never. The Patriots play for 60 minutes no matter what the score is. Green Bay for whatever reason let up in the second half. Six points in a half isn't going to cut it ever.. Especially against Seattle.

I would be very surprised if the Colts are within 3 TD's entering the 4th quarter.

. 45-7