Could you even love them any more?

zeppyhedzzz

I dont like any of the new music Im spossed to like. it SUCKS!

like coldplay? no thanks.

or fergie? I hate her.

or wolfmother? they try to sound like zeppelin but they are not even close!

Zeppelin crushes everbody.

some pink floyd stuff is cool, but really i cant imagine anyone thinking they are greater than led zeppelin!

I mean what else could I listen to?

If you like Zeppelin what else is there?

Well for one, you're not supposed to like anything :P. I don't like those bands/Fergie either (or Pink Floyd), but I'm sure there's something new out there that you'd like :). I'm not sure if that last question there is a rhetorical one, so I won't answer it :lol::whistling:

Don't think I could love them any more that I already do. I still get goose bumps when I listen to them. Love listening to them with the headphones on... can hear everything blend together... drums, guitar, bass, vocal... all four instruments... love it... never hear anything like that with any other song, or band.

The sky is filled with good and bad that mortals never know

I dont like any of the new music Im spossed to like. it SUCKS!

like coldplay? no thanks.

or fergie? I hate her.

or wolfmother? they try to sound like zeppelin but they are not even close!

Zeppelin crushes everbody.

some pink floyd stuff is cool, but really i cant imagine anyone thinking they are greater than led zeppelin!

I mean what else could I listen to?

If you like Zeppelin what else is there?

Like Kissandra said, you're not "supposed to like" anything.

Sure, certain artists have a certain target audience, but that's far from being "supposed to like" them.

And as for if I could love Led Zeppelin more than I do now...I think my love for them will be like a fine wine or cheese. It'll get better with age. It's already matured in the 6-or-so years I've already been into them. I can only imagine what it'll be like in another 20. :D

Like Kissandra said, you're not "supposed to like" anything.

Sure, certain artists have a certain target audience, but that's far from being "supposed to like" them.

And as for if I could love Led Zeppelin more than I do now...I think my love for them will be like a fine wine or cheese. It'll get better with age. It's already matured in the 6-or-so years I've already been into them. I can only imagine what it'll be like in another 20. :D

I asked my sister if she still likes led Zeppelin?Becuase she is older then me.She laughed at me for still listening to them.I don't care ill listen to them when i am 60 years old.I will play it for my grandchildren some day hopefully.

I was obsessed when I was 13, back in 1980 and have recently been "re-obsessed." I didn't think I could love them any more than I did back then, but now I think it's much more. We didn't have the internet of course back then but now, after seeing some of the pics posted here... OMG! And then just recently, I started reading one of the books about them... so now, I can definitely say, just when I think I can't love them anymore, something happens and I'm more in love than ever!!!!

Archived