Did Zep play Hull, UK?

MHD

Well, as the title says, did LZ ever play Hull, UK in the very early days?? My brother says he saw them but is vague on details...he's had a few sleeps since then :D I know we did get a few notable bands here once upon a time...The Who, Deep Purple, heck, even The Beatles played the local ABC.

Any info would be great..thanks.

• 2 months later...

That's right, they never played Hull.

Sheffield and Bradford were the nearest they got

However, were you aware Robert mentions Hull on the stage at Knebworth (4th) just before 'Sick Again' when he's talking about seedy hotels 'like in Hull'

:lol:

The man has clearly been to the city ;)

However, were you aware Robert mentions Hull on the stage at Knebworth (4th) just before 'Sick Again' when he's talking about seedy hotels 'like in Hull'

My goodness Pilot, you have dug out an old thread! :lol: I wasn't aware about the Hull reference...hahaha, made me chuckle, we've never been classed as a sophisticated place have we?!?!

Maybe Robert ended up in a grubby B&B down Spring Bank after pulling at Tiffanys :lol:

Probably to watch Wolves :blink:

Archived