Autograph

Charles J. White

I only know one song by the band, and I know people will hate it, but I don't give a shite, when I'm out in the summer riding the bike and slide the clutch with a wheelie this is one of the songs that I love to listen to. It sounds great running redline in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd on the Trans-Canada highway between Nova Scotia and New Brunswick. A little story for you, I was coming back from Quebec in the summer recent years, and as I passed a car, there was a little kid sitting in back making hand singles for me to come after it. So up comes the front end and the kid was going nuts. It reminded me of me when I was 12. I had this tune on the ipod when I did so and really hope it's a moment that kid remembers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAJV2va9V9A

Complete shite. Utter bollocks. The nadir of hair-metal. Had to suffer thru these clowns opening for Van Halen on the 1984 tour.

One of my friends saw them in Sacramento and said someone clocked Steve Plunkett with a bottle right on the head...or was it a ham? Hahaha.

Complete shite. Utter bollocks. The nadir of hair-metal. Had to suffer thru these clowns opening for Van Halen on the 1984 tour.

One of my friends saw them in Sacramento and said someone clocked Steve Plunkett with a bottle right on the head...or was it a ham? Hahaha.

^This. The epitome of 80's cheese.

lol. Steve Plunkett got plunked.

Appalling 80's rubbish. That bad it wouldn't even get in the bargain bin at our local Post Office. And I take it it wasn't a Muslim brother who hurled the Pork product?

Ooo, I've got another one!

Turn Up the Radio? More like Turn Down the Radio! :drumz: (ba-dum-bum) Thanks, I'll be here all week! Don't forget to tip your waiter! :bubble:

like it...

trust you lol...

[quote name="chillumpuffer" post="802044"

ooh ahh

Appalling 80's rubbish. That bad it wouldn't even get in the bargain bin at our local Post Office. And I take it it wasn't a Muslim brother who hurled the Pork product?

muslim brother lol

I only know one song by the band, and I know people will hate it, but I don't give a shite, when I'm out in the summer riding the bike and slide the clutch with a wheelie this is one of the songs that I love to listen to. It sounds great running redline in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd on the Trans-Canada highway between Nova Scotia and New Brunswick. A little story for you, I was coming back from Quebec in the summer recent years, and as I passed a car, there was a little kid sitting in back making hand singles for me to come after it. So up comes the front end and the kid was going nuts. It reminded me of me when I was 12. I had this tune on the ipod when I did so and really hope it's a moment that kid remembers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAJV2va9V9A

Bloody hell, that's absolute shite, an insult to my ears.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone who has been anxiously awaiting an new Autograph track for the last 25 years,

needs to wait no longer.

Apparently, they are looking to make a comeback: :bubble:

I was just about to pull on my cut off t-shirt, run down to my local Wal Mart and purchase their new album, but then the chorus made me laugh. So.

Archived