In the Light (Full Guitar Cover)

ss33094

i've long been fascinated by guitarists who simultaneously employ multiple visual techniques of Page during led Zeppelin studio productions.

A pleasure to watch, A+.

Well I wasn't going to watch this because normally I feel that what I am going to see is some butchery but I am very glad to say that this was just awesome! You did a fine job of emulating Page but beyond that your use of three different cameras to depict the different guitar parts all at the same time is brilliant! If only Jimmy had made some videos like this I would be one happy :banana:

Thanks for posting your video.

Hey everyone! This is my first post on here. This is my guitar cover of the quite underrated In the Light from Physical Graffiti. Feedback is more than welcome. Hope you all enjoy!

Say, do you take requests? How about "Ramble On" and "Achilles Last Stand"? :D

Haha I've actually done both Ramble On and Achilles already, just check my channel for em. Ramble was the one I did just before Light, but Achilles is a bit older so the editing and everything isn't as good as I didn't have Sony Vegas back then. Achilles is on my list of videos to redo though now that I have the ability to have multiple guitars going at once.

Archived