Led Zeppelin 1977.06.11 MSG NY (Long Live Led Zeppelin Remaster)

hunter19877

Led Zeppelin
June 11, 1977
Madison Square Garden
New York City, NY
Original 4 Source Merge Remastered Audience Recording

01 The Song Remains The Same
02 Sick Again
03 Nobody's Fault But Mine
04 In My Time Of Dying
05 Since I've Been Loving You
06 No Quarter
07 Ten Years Gone
08 The Battle Of Evermore
09 Going To California
10 Black Country Woman
11 Bron-Y-Aur Stomp
12 White Summer
13 Kashmir
14 Over The Top
15 Guitar Solo
16 Achilles Last Stand
17 Stairway to Heaven
18 Heartbreaker

front.jpg
bck.jpg
My overall opinion of this show is WOW! This has to be one of the best shows of 77! It may even be the best night at the Garden in 77. Everyone is having a really good time and it shows! You can tell by the way Robert is just KILLIN IT tonight! Throwing in adlibs everywhere and really getting loud! Bonzo is on fire! Jimmy is out of this world with the solos! And jonesy delivers one of the best No Quarters of 1977! This show really is a passage threw time into an awesome 1977 Led Zeppelin experience!
Anyway, I really like this show, This is a great concert but it deserves to sound better. I am extremely grateful for the tapers sharing this show! And i wanted to try my first remaster. Sorry its only MP3. Anyway, the original 4 source merge of this show is great, but compared to others, it sounds kind of flat and shrunken. So i put some EQ on it and also some stereo width to give it that spaciness and ambiance that the original source doesnt have. It sounds very good! If you want you can compare it to the original source and see. I think you will like this so here it is smile.gif And i included the only known Soundboard clip of this show which includes No Quarter, Ten Years Gone and The Battle Of Evermore and is in FLAC format smile.gif Enjoy!!!!!
Date 2015-09-20 By Hunter Schick Albanese AKA Long Live Led Zeppelin.

This is one of the best shows of the whole tour if you ask me, right after two other badass shows on the 8th and 10th. From begging to end just great, with the best '77 No Quarter captured on soundboard, an absolutely god-like performance of Kashmir, a very spacey noise solo, and one of my top favorite versions of ALS. Stairway is a cut above and what we have of Heartbreaker sounds great. I just want another audience tape to fill the cuts or better yet the rest of that damn soundboard!

Hi, is there a link to download the recording?  Thanks

Sorry about that i am not allowed to post links to download. But I can post to you the link to my blog where the link is right here :)http://longliveledzeppelin.blogspot.com/2015/09/here-is-my-youtube-page-long-live-led.html

ENJOY!!!!

Sounds pretty good, thanks.   It sounds a bit painfully slow, but you get an E for Effort ;)    I think you EQ'd it in the wrong direction

I did not mess with the speed at all. And the EQing i did was just bringing up the bass a tiny bit and the mids a tiny bit. The real awesome thing i did was put stereo width on it, which made it sound a lot better than the original. It was flat and shrunken  before but now it sounds spacey and ambient!

This is one of the best shows of the whole tour if you ask me, right after two other badass shows on the 8th and 10th. From begging to end just great, with the best '77 No Quarter captured on soundboard, an absolutely god-like performance of Kashmir, a very spacey noise solo, and one of my top favorite versions of ALS. Stairway is a cut above and what we have of Heartbreaker sounds great. I just want another audience tape to fill the cuts or better yet the rest of that damn soundboard!

I agree! AWESOME SHOW! ONE OF THE BEST EVER!!!!! Yes i have those soundboard clips of this show. I really wish someone would get up off the rest of the sbd lol

Hey. I noticed that there the concert on the 8th isnt on Youtube. and idk if any of the other MSG Show are on youtube. so I am uploading the 8th as we speak :) And i will also upload the other MSG shows :)

This is of course my favourite '77 show, and this version in particular. For a Garden gig, it doesn't have the crazy party ambience and noisemakers that the previous night has (which is probably my second favourite '77 show) but it's a damn good performance even if, with all the different source recordings for June 11 (three or four different audience plus the soundboard snippet) it's incomplete.

Hunter, some time this weekend I will try to find a way to send you my New York '77 alternate recordings (June 8,10, 11 and 13) for yer site. 

This is of course my favourite '77 show, and this version in particular. For a Garden gig, it doesn't have the crazy party ambience and noisemakers that the previous night has (which is probably my second favourite '77 show) but it's a damn good performance even if, with all the different source recordings for June 11 (three or four different audience plus the soundboard snippet) it's incomplete.

Hunter, some time this weekend I will try to find a way to send you my New York '77 alternate recordings (June 8,10, 11 and 13) for yer site. 

Hey i really appreciate that. Did you download this? Here is the new link to the show on my blog http://longliveledzeppelin.blogspot.com/2015/09/1977-06-11-madison-square-garden-ny.html

Yeah this is a beasty show. And i would really appreciate that a lot Nut! Thanks
!!!!!

Archived