Possible Fake O2 Memorabilia

Good one SteveA.....

I think it's a shame someone with access to the 'rehearsals', if this a genuine piece, would rush off and sell it. Some people don't appreciate how lucky they are....Like the 5 or so camera crew I could see on the stage during the show. They shared the stage with Led Zeppelin......

If you dont beleive me fair enough ...........not my problem. On the same desk as my computer i have looking at me :: my pass my wristband my t-shirt 3 broken drumsticks and a skin used by jason, a plectrum and few other silly items that were used by the band like mugs etc

Right, and when I look on my desk, I see the Hope diamond, the keys to an Aston Martin, a stack of $100 bills and an autographed copy of Zep IV.

So I guess the both of us are pretty damn lucky!

I HAVE TO COME BACK AND TELL YOU THAT HES SELLING PIRATE POSTERS ' Jimmys autograph from riffithon 2003

1000010img6oy6.jpg

This is what Jasons looks like.....He signed it when he did the tribute to my father album

1000003img4ws2.jpg

Yes, absolutely authentic. Your Jimmy and Jason signatures are unmistakeably similar to those which I've personally obtained from them over the years.

The rehearsal setlists that have been circulating had a few song titles incorrect (TSRTS and MMH).

Speaking of Ebay, there's a user ( gp8857 ) selling an assortment of Led Zep photos from the O2 concert with heinous autographs that he naturally "guarantees" authentic. Fast photo printing to get them printed off the memory card and signed within the hour the same night.

Also entertaining is artwork on one of the boot Zep O2 concert cd's for sale. It includes one of Ross's backstage photos for added credibility. ( user ledzep31 ).

Edited by earlscourt

Speaking of Ebay, there's a user ( gp8857 ) selling an assortment of Led Zep photos from the O2 concert with heinous autographs that he naturally "guarantees" authentic.

Does it come with a homemade official Certificate of Authenticity?

Im not being hostile, just telling facts, this isnt even my ebay i just know as i worked on the tour, have many many many personal photos and items from the o2 and the afiliated, i guess you havent and havent seen a proper rehaersal setlist, and therfore dont have the knowledge to argue about it

what f---ing tour . :blink:

Edited by Hortiguru2

There really is one born every minute...

Occassionally REAL autographs get sold on ebay. I know 2 users that sell ONLY authentic autographs... 1 would be me, and i havent sold any for a long time (because i havent met anybody for a long time) and the other is celebritymemorabilia2006 - I know this because he is a close friend of mine and i know he goes out of his way to follow, find and find out where people are going to be to meet them and he gets photographs where possible.

Most people who offer COA's are fake... who is going to think twice about faking a cert of COA when theyre faking the autographs themselves.