post anything

thatguynamedjosh247

On 5/10/2024 at 1:41 PM, redrum said:

Watched some of the Tom Brady roast and I personally don't understand why he would submit (his body, his choice?) to a bunch of foul mouthed Hollywood 'celebrities' who showed their true colors about how fucked up Hollywood is and the hypocrisy of claiming to be so enlightened by preaching to the rest of us on how to live. Fuck Hollywood and the rest of the phonies. I hate them as much as I hate antifa. 

refuse to watch but agree with the hollywood idiots and most of country feels same that's why ratings are at all time lows for award shows, nobody gives a shit about what you think

5 hours ago, custard pie man said:

refuse to watch but agree with the hollywood idiots and most of country feels same that's why ratings are at all time lows for award shows, nobody gives a shit about what you think

Fuck 'em. 

22 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

That's a place called Zug Island, and it's formed by the natural outlet of the Rouge River.  It contains one of the biggest coke for steel plants in the country. It's also considered the most polluted square mile in Michigan.  Ford's Rouge Plant is just upstream.    

A place I'd like to explore. Reading Ernie Pyle's early travels in the 30's he went to Pittsburg and went into a steel plant and said the cauldron of molten metal was 4 stories high. Said he felt like he was looking into hell. 

CAULDRON.jpg

4 hours ago, Strider said:

They don't make 'em like Ann-Margret anymore. 100% real woman.

Ann is a smoke show. Had Lindsey Lohan not done all of the coke in Hollywood, and had she not been ran through by every coke dealer in Hollywood, that’s who she reminded me of before all of that. But Ann is and was insanely beautiful, and talented. She could act, dance, sing. Plus she looks like that. 

Posted (edited)

I have thought about starting a "pro wrestling" thread, but I wasn't sure if there would be any interest in it, or if it would get many views. Another part of my reticence is that I've totally tuned out modern era wrestling & just stick to the classics from the 80s and 90s mostly. Maybe I should go for it, but I'm not sure.... 

Edited by paul carruthers

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

I have thought about starting a "pro wrestling" thread, but I wasn't sure if there would be any interest in it, or if it would get many views. Another part of my reticence is that I've totally tuned out modern era wrestling & just stick to the classics from the 80s and 90s mostly. Maybe I should go for it, but I'm not sure.... 

I have fond memories of watching wrestling since the 70s with  names like Lonnie Mayne. Edward George Farhat and countless others since the 1970s. Loved the days of the N.W.O. and usually watch Friday Night Smackdown and Monday Night Raw. 👍

Edited by luvlz2

30 minutes ago, paul carruthers said:

Always remember the Great Pompero. 

GREAT POMPERO.jpg