post anything

thatguynamedjosh247

15 hours ago, Plant77 said:

The Fall Guy might also be truly Bionic. I honestly thought that he had passed away. The Fall Guy was every 12-14 year old boy’s favorite show. 

A lot of them are still around...Hal Linden (Barney Miller) is now 93, Linda Lavin (Alice) is now 86, Lynda Carter is now 72, George Takei (Star Trek) is now 86...

On 4/8/2024 at 10:09 AM, luvlz2 said:

A lot of them are still around...Hal Linden (Barney Miller) is now 93, Linda Lavin (Alice) is now 86, Lynda Carter is now 72, George Takei (Star Trek) is now 86...

Man, Linda Carter, as well as Linda Evans were just out of this world beautiful! No pronouns that I remember.

Thanks for the reminder, have a wonderful night,

On 4/8/2024 at 4:38 AM, Stryder1978 said:

MMMMMMM....Markie Post AND Heather Thomas!

Yeahhhhhh! Markie Post, she was a smoke show for sure, and Heather Thomas was as well. The 1980’s had some real sexy women, they didn’t worry about their pronouns and what to be referred to. Not that there is anything wrong with that, meaning pronouns or whatever anyone wants to be referred as or by. 

Steve A did say recently or several times, if my Aunt had balls she would be my uncle. Sadly, my little sister of 25 passed away in a car accident recently, my wife and I have custody of her 4 year old son, but my little brother and his significant other who now doesn’t want to be classified as a woman or man, or whatever has asked my nephew to call her Uncle Justine, when I heard that I thought of Mr. Jones, “if my Aunt had balls/cock she would be my uncle!”

For anyone upset, I don’t care what she wants to be called and classified as, but I also don’t want my nephew calling her uncle unless my little bro is going to tell me he is gay or whatever that is called when your significant other wants to be referred to as the opposite gender. 

Cheers all, 

On 4/8/2024 at 10:39 AM, paul carruthers said:

I don’t know 🤷🏿‍♂️ about anyone else, I wish I would have appreciated John when he was in his prime, he is still a killer for sure, I know he is because Dave Chapelle recently talked about what a bad ass John S is, Dave is the baddest comedian on the planet and it isn’t close, in my humble opinion. But I have really begun to appreciate John, as. 50 year old man it is interesting how our opinions and attitudes, and feelings change with the years. My post anything is to say that I give Hummers69 and Crybaby blueballs should creat some super team of idiotic old red faced white men and rule the trailer park that they belong in. That’s my say anything. 

Crybaby-Blue balls and I give Hummers-to-69 men you guys are the best and worst. Keep posting your shit posts and expecting the change of hearts in and on this forum. Put on that dumb hat and rock it you idiots. 

On 4/10/2024 at 8:25 PM, Plant77 said:

I don’t know 🤷🏿‍♂️ about anyone else, I wish I would have appreciated John when he was in his prime, he is still a killer for sure, I know he is because Dave Chapelle recently talked about what a bad ass John S is, Dave is the baddest comedian on the planet and it isn’t close, in my humble opinion. But I have really begun to appreciate John, as. 50 year old man it is interesting how our opinions and attitudes, and feelings change with the years. My post anything is to say that I give Hummers69 and Crybaby blueballs should creat some super team of idiotic old red faced white men and rule the trailer park that they belong in. That’s my say anything. 

Crybaby-Blue balls and I give Hummers-to-69 men you guys are the best and worst. Keep posting your shit posts and expecting the change of hearts in and on this forum. Put on that dumb hat and rock it you idiots. 

talk about not being able to read a room.  You're just dumbass keep on keepin on with the stupid.

22 hours ago, redrum said:

I remember them in Vegas. Loud muthas. 

I remember summers growing up in Sydney, they were loud as fuck the entire summer almost everywhere. Here in Brisbane there are not many.

image.png.a89b099b6df9ae804e6042fc3ce61fb3.png

50 minutes ago, rm2551 said:

I remember summers growing up in Sydney, they were loud as fuck the entire summer almost everywhere. Here in Brisbane there are not many.

image.png.a89b099b6df9ae804e6042fc3ce61fb3.png

The hotter it got the louder they got. It would hit 110* every day in Vegas in summer. Murder.