post anything

thatguynamedjosh247

On 1/31/2024 at 3:57 AM, redrum said:

Rasslin’ 

Lol...That's what my Dad called it.  In high School, our wrestling team had what was called, "The Void Brothers".  These were 3 weight classes they had no one for. We lost every meet for that reason. The wrestling coach was our football line coach. He bugged me from the moment football ended to join the team to the point of harassment. "We need you! You won't even have to lose any weight! For a couple weeks, I actually had to hide from the guy between classes. Missing the bus and having to walk home a couple miles in the dead of Winter did not interest me in the least!   

5 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

Lol...That's what my Dad called it.  In high School, our wrestling team had what was called, "The Void Brothers".  These were 3 weight classes they had no one for. We lost every meet for that reason. The wrestling coach was our football line coach. He bugged me from the moment football ended to join the team to the point of harassment. "We need you! You won't even have to lose any weight! For a couple weeks, I actually had to hide from the guy between classes. Missing the bus and having to walk home a couple miles in the dead of Winter did not interest me in the least!   

Did he put you in the breakfast club? 😄

On 2/2/2024 at 12:20 PM, redrum said:

Don’t know who looks worse, them or antifa.😄

Leslie was kind of cute back in '69....

Well, for a dirty hippie murdering bitch she was.

On 2/22/2024 at 5:47 AM, paul carruthers said:

Perhaps this best puts Hank Aaron in perspective: take away all 755 of his Home Runs, he still finishes his career with over 3,000 hits

2021 01 27 Hank Aaron.jpg

Edited by SteveAJones

3 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

Well, he's in critical condition so I guess he got what he wanted.

He should become the poster boy for mental health awareness campaigns. This American Idiot set himself on fire in support of Hamas. Let that sink in.