Unofficial footage

goldenretreiver157

54 minutes ago, goldenretreiver157 said:

Cant find anything

Huh. If you do a simple search on YouTube for any of the Earls Court shows, Seattle 77, Knebworth 1979, or some of the amateur footage of the June 1977 NY shows, there should be plenty to hold you over.

8 minutes ago, ledzepfilm said:

Huh. If you do a simple search on YouTube for any of the Earls Court shows, Seattle 77, Knebworth 1979, or some of the amateur footage of the June 1977 NY shows, there should be plenty to hold you over.

I have watched all the shows many times i have the dvd and a bootleg of the seattle show. I was wondering about any footage of full songs , not just clips. I downloaded a video of 8mm clips, only one of them has a full song

4 minutes ago, goldenretreiver157 said:

I have watched all the shows many times i have the dvd and a bootleg of the seattle show. I was wondering about any footage of full songs , not just clips. I downloaded a video of 8mm clips, only one of them has a full song

Go find the June 11, 1977 footage. It should have a full performance of Achilles Last Stand, Stairway to Heaven, and a few other songs.

Just now, ledzepfilm said:

Go find the June 11, 1977 footage. It should have a full performance of Achilles Last Stand, Stairway to Heaven, and a few other songs.

Sounds good! This just made me really excited 

btw ledZepfilm, are you ledzepfilm on youtube? This may be a dumb question- just to confirm

6 hours ago, goldenretreiver157 said:

Is there any unofficial footage of full songs? 

Someone please list some with dates if there is any

ive seen tsrts 3-25-75

the seattle 77 concert

thats about it

You can find all the Knebworth songs that are not on the official DVD if you search YouTube. For instance, here is "Ten Years Gone".

Same with the 1975 Earls Court gigs of May 24 and 25. A few complete songs exist from the 1975 Forum shows...

Archived