LZ pic 1970 at Leeds Uni

Tawny Paul

Previously unseen (?) pic of LZ in todays UK Daily Mirror, taken with them onstage ot Leeds University 24/01/70. Not much to see, Bonham is hidden behind his cymbol, Jones is hidden behind his hair, as is Plant, but a good face of Jimmy.

TP

Previously unseen (?) pic of LZ in todays UK Daily Mirror, taken with them onstage ot Leeds University 24/01/70. Not much to see, Bonham is hidden behind his cymbol, Jones is hidden behind his hair, as is Plant, but a good face of Jimmy.

TP

Thanks TP - any chance of scanning this and posting it in the photos section, if poss? (I think I've left it too late to go to the newsagents!)

Cheers! :)

Are these the pix? They're not so unseen if they are. I love what the back of Bonzo's shirt says.

http://www.alumni.leeds.ac.uk/NetCommunity...0&srcid=717

Those pix are darling! (sorry, it's the first word to spring to mind) :) Jonesy is sooo cute in these and the crowd shots are hilarious! Thanks much for the link.

Wonderful shots..love 'em! Thanks so much for posting. The girl in the long kilt made me smile..the one on the stairs where she has her hands to her face, in a world of her own, thinking how much she adores these guys.

Wonder if she is still a fan?? :)

Archived