1. MightyLedZeppelin    321

2. ebk                                315

2. Strider                           315

2. Walter                           315

5. kingzoso                      313

6. paul carruthers           309

7. LedZeppfan77            294

8. zepscoda                     284

Nice tight race with the top 6 only separated by 12 wins - no bonus points awarded as of yet either.

• 2 months later...

Updated standings with only 7-ish weeks left to play. 

1. Strider                         666

1. Walter                         666

3. ebk                              654

3. MightyLedZeppelin  654

5. paul carruthers         649

6. kingzoso                    638

7. zepscoda                   609

8. LedZeppfan77          591

These are based solely on the number of accumulated wins - bonus points will be added at the end.  

• 5 weeks later...

Here are the updated standings with less than a month to go in the season...including bonus points.

1.  Strider                               893

1.  Walter                               893

3. MightyLedZeppelin         871 - with an impressive 5/6 division winners picked correctly 

4. ebk                                     849

5. paul carruthers                843

6.  kingzoso                          823

7.  zepscoda                         794

8.  LedZeppfan77                739

Edited by Walter

• 4 weeks later...

So after 162 games, wins are all tallied up and bonus points distributed and.....we have a TIE!  Even if I used the most divisional champs as a tie breaker, it would still  be tied and the same teams were not picked.

1. Strider       1009

1. Walter        1009

3. MightyLedZeppelin  996

4. ebk              977

5. kingzoso     956

6. paul carruthers   952

7. zepscoda    926

8. LedZeppfan77 865

Thank you for participating and we'll see you again next season!

No one should ever pick the Yankees Sean - girlfriend or not!! :D

I'm not too disappointed being solidly in the middle of the pack.  Much better than my team did.

Thanks for doing this Walter!!

8 hours ago, Strider said:

I'm blaming my girlfriend. 😜 I only picked Boston because of her. Otherwise I would have picked the Yankees to win the AL East.

Well done, Walter. Thanks for running the contest and keeping up with the numbers.

Sure, blame it on the other head! 🤣🤣🤣

11 minutes ago, ebk said:

No one should ever pick the Yankees Sean - girlfriend or not!! :D

I'm not too disappointed being solidly in the middle of the pack.  Much better than my team did.

Thanks for doing this Walter!!

True, better than Baltimore! :D 

Hope you make it down to spring training in feb/March! 

On 9/30/2019 at 8:59 PM, Walter said:

Sure, blame it on the other head! 🤣🤣🤣

True, better than Baltimore! :D 

Hope you make it down to spring training in feb/March! 

If not for a moment of stupidity after we won that opening series, I likely would have taken this pool down again.  Why i changed my pick i will never know.  They scuttled the ship.  Now this Hyde guy is doing a nice job IMO with what he had to work with .   The rebuild will take a while but not forever. Machado turned out to be a money burning asshole.  But how does the owner of the Orioles justify letting all that talent go?  Remember, we did go to the ALCS more recently than the Yankees.  Lost to KC.  I believe in Hyde.  I think this team wins 30 more at least next year

4 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

If not for a moment of stupidity after we won that opening series, I likely would have taken this pool down again.  Why i changed my pick i will never know.  They scuttled the ship.  Now this Hyde guy is doing a nice job IMO with what he had to work with .   The rebuild will take a while but not forever. Machado turned out to be a money burning asshole.  But how does the owner of the Orioles justify letting all that talent go?  Remember, we did go to the ALCS more recently than the Yankees.  Lost to KC.  I believe in Hyde.  I think this team wins 30 more at least next year

Your recollection of things never ceases to amaze me.  The Yankees were in the ALCS 2 years ago. As far as the pool goes, it would've taken a lot more than picking the Yankees and not the Orioles to win the AL East in order for you to have been in contention....  Take care and be safe, Rick.

On 10/3/2019 at 12:21 PM, Walter said:

Your recollection of things never ceases to amaze me.  The Yankees were in the ALCS 2 years ago. As far as the pool goes, it would've taken a lot more than picking the Yankees and not the Orioles to win the AL East in order for you to have been in contention....  Take care and be safe, Rick.

Well I survived a day  of swimming in New Smyrna beach in Florida.  The Shark attack capital of the world.  

On 10/6/2019 at 9:30 AM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Well I survived a day  of swimming in New Smyrna beach in Florida.  The Shark attack capital of the world.  

Those are small, black tips up there. Not man eaters.  You down here right now?