Brandy & Coke or TUF video

Old Man

Hello everyone.  I first want to start by saying to please forgive me if I posted this question in the wrong section.  I wasn't sure where to post it.

Does anybody know when the Brandy & Coke/TUF video was shot?  I love the girl in the '70's gym shorts.  I would appreciate any info on this video that anyone has.

Thank you all so much.

33 minutes ago, No Quota said:

Beautiful girls become prettier by a factor of 4 when they get off to some Zep.

Dig the dial phone on the kitchen wall in typical 70's fashion.

I wonder what sights the other 15 windows hold.

That was awesome! Hadn’t seen it before. Thank you for that.  Agree 100% that girls look much hotter when dancing to Zep! 

• Administrators
On 11/24/2019 at 4:45 PM, Old Man said:

Hello everyone.  I first want to start by saying to please forgive me if I posted this question in the wrong section.  I wasn't sure where to post it.

Does anybody know when the Brandy & Coke/TUF video was shot?  I love the girl in the '70's gym shorts.  I would appreciate any info on this video that anyone has.

Thank you all so much.

Produced in 2015. it was an animation of the PG cover with different videos in each window.

https://www.ledzeppelin.com/news/2015/03/31/enter-world-led-zeppelins-physical-graffiti-groundbreaking-new-video-initial-rough-m

(not sure if the animation still works now though)