There's a fairly new Canadian rock-duo called Crown Lands, who describe their music as RUSH meets The White Stripes.

Led Zeppelin is also one of their music influences, as they've performed covers of 'Kashmir' and 'Working Man' by RUSH live.

Crown Lands just released their seven song self-titled debut album this month, which is noted in the press release here.

They were recently featured in Guitar World here and Classic Rock magazine via Louder here.

The first single from the album is called 'End Of The Road'

Edited by RushFanForever
Adding links for reference

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some of my favorite Canadian groups / artists are: Gowan, Chilliwack, Loverboy, Northern Pikes, The Pursuit of Happiness, BTO, Neil Young, Gordon Lightfoot, Rush, Bryan Adams, Big Wreck / Thornley, Sarah McLaughlin, Alanis Morrisette, The Grapes of Wrath, Red Rider / Tom Cochrane, Aldo Nova, Honeymoon Suite, Triumph, Kim Mitchell / Max Webster, April Wine, etc 

R😎

Edited by reids

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What is wrong with you people??? No mention of the greatest songstress in HISTORY? Possibly the greatest musician since Bach???

For shame, for SHAME!!!! Here you go you unwashed heathen, feast your eyes and ears upon perfection and Canadian Connie :

17 hours ago, The Pagemeister said:

Interesting, but I like the original (more rock oriented) version of this song better. My favorite albums from their catalog are Worlds Apart (“On The Loose”) and Heads Or Tails (“The Flyer” & “Catwalk”). When they started going more pop / dance, that’s when I jumped ship. I heard their lead singer came back a few years later (2012) and they started touring Europe more where they camped out a few years. If they go back to a more progressive while staying melodic (with guitar centered Instead of keyboard music) then I may check them out again.

Thanks for sharing,

R😎

Edited by reids

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...