Video guide to the Zep live catalog

Hello everyone.  If you're interested I hope you'd check out my video guide to the Zep live catalog.  It's a combination of commentary and music designed to walk someone through the various official releases.  I just started making vids so I hope some here  will give it a chance. 

Guide to Zeppelin Live Catalog

If posts like this are frowned upon I apologize.  I reviewed the threads for those new to the forum and did not see anything discouraging such posts.  

If you want to do a complete review of their live catalog you should include the DVD, which has essential live recordings not found on the other releases.  A review of live Zeppelin should include Royal Albert Hall, Danish TV, Earls Court and Knebworth. 

As for the No Quarter Page/Plant Unledded project, it has some fantastic versions on Zeppelin songs, but it is not Led Zeppelin.   

Just watched on You Tube and gave it a thumbs up for the effort involved. I would like to comment here on something you said about JPJ's live showcase in No Quarter coming across as lounge music and detracting from the overall mood of the song. I have famously (not really) said before that within each bloated three hour '77 show is a killer 90 minute concert just dying to be heard. All of their '77 solo showcases are ridiculously self-indulgent, but I'd like to believe that JPJ's intent was to introduce audiences to music they may have never heard before or even considered, such as Rachmaninoff

Rachmaninoff - Prelude in C Sharp Minor (Op. 3 No. 2) - YouTube