Yor own bands

kristina

If anyone would be so kind as to spend £1.50 on a text message, please can you give my band a vote?

We've entered this!

Text "MPB413" TO 81581 to vote for us.

Cheers in advance!

It's the bottom 100 bands that get knocked out at the end of the first round. Hopefully we can at least get through to round 2!

:D

I've been in a couple of bands over the years.. All bands have had some sorta 60's influence. Three of the bands are well documented on myspace.

Glendoras was a true garage punk band which was influenced strongly by 60's American highschool punk bands. We used a Farfisa organ and had a lot of fuzz guitars.

The Glendoras site

The second band, The Groove, were more of a Mod, R'n'B kinda band, influenced by Small Faces and Yardbirds and that kinda stuff. Daniel Westin played some great Ian McLagan-ish organ.

The Groove's site

My latest band is what you see in my sig. We're back to basics and plays 60's garage punk rock.

We got our name,The Fourtune-Tellers, after the old soul song Fortune Teller by Naomi Neville.

The Fourtune-Tellers site

I'm adding them all! Yay. You know I'm a sucker for that kind of music....

I'd finally like to announce that I'm in a band now. It's exciting. I play drums and we play garage / americana / blues / whatever comes out of the instruments. We have no myspace page since we've had about 5 practices but now we have a really great lead guitarist and I'm getting better at my fills. Hurray! :D

I'm adding them all! Yay. You know I'm a sucker for that kind of music....

I'd finally like to announce that I'm in a band now. It's exciting. I play drums and we play garage / americana / blues / whatever comes out of the instruments. We have no myspace page since we've had about 5 practices but now we have a really great lead guitarist and I'm getting better at my fills. Hurray! :D

Well thank you!

Good stuff you got a band. Can't wait to hear your music!

I've just posted a new topic with our bands info, but thought i'd take the opportunity to reply in this topic and check out some other bands here.. So here we are:

m_79836ee945f136848f5425b6e6e8ae7d.jpg

Welcome to The Dirty Rich...

We are a London band that combine club system weight electronic beats and bass with rock driven guitars and punky vocals all performed live. We are all big Led Zep fans. Our music is like a mixture of Rage Against The Machine Vs The Prodigy and the punkier side of Blur. An interesting new mix to create a hard hitting sound which gets the masses dancing. The Dirty Rich arrive to rattle the cages of rock and dance music alike.

Check us out @ http://www.myspace.com/thedirtyrich

Our myspace has live recordings and studio recordings, and at the moment all of them are free for download. We have YouTube videos which are going to be updated regularly, and we hope you enjoy.

Jimmy King

TDR

Visit The Dirty Rich Myspace

Get added to The Dirty Rich mailing list to get latest gigs/news and downloads

Hey, anyone from Denmark or Germany on this board who's into 60's garage punk/rock??

In that case, we may come a place near you this weekend and next week when we're going for a little tour. It would be great to meet up, I'm sure we got time for a couple of beers (before and) after the shows. B) I can promise there'll be a lot of FUZZ tones!!!

1 Feb 2008 20:00

Club Mau Mau Copenhagen

2 Feb 2008 20:00

Lovelite Berlin

3 Feb 2008 20:00

Hafenklang-Exil Hamburg

5 Feb 2008 20:00

Heartbreak Hotel Bremen

7 Feb 2008 20:00

Kulturrampe Krefeld

8 Feb 2008 20:00

McCormack’s Ballroom & Pub Leipzig