Yor own bands

kristina

I am very interested , if you have or had your own band. Which genre you play, and which instruments is yours :) photos , website and own songs are welcome

I am singing in my band called Zephyr , we are trying to play pop rock, here are some photos, and we`ve done two songs in studio, but I don`t know how to put it here :Phttp://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg66/Ze...er/P1010020.jpg

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg66/Ze...7astudio134.jpg

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg66/Ze...kainaction2.jpg

myspace.com/crossing13th

pop band

bass player

B)

Time with you , very good song :) and your bass is really good. Well, its big difference between style and SOUND of pop rock in US and here in Slovakia :D and also the voice is good, american style yeaah B) Great to know what is making on the other side of the world

I was in a band once........we were called "The Flaver Savers".....i handled lead vocals and a stint on the guitar here and there..........are sound was deep. mixture of funk, classic rock, reggae, a Pint of punk and so on....every song we had was different but can also flow one after another....It was the best years out of my life till the drugs came along...... they start to praise it and abuse it and then next thing you know....they get a taste of la la land...we actualy missed a gig for Sony due to some individuals wanting to smoke a blunt(accident appeared on the highway which put us standing still for 2 hours...if we had not smoked...who know's..Atlas could have given 4 young stooges a chance..ohh and take note that i saw the BMW that caused the accident blow by me at about 220Km\h )....enough of a hearts cry...good luck for everyone out there in a band

I've been in a couple of bands over the years.. All bands have had some sorta 60's influence. Three of the bands are well documented on myspace.

Glendoras was a true garage punk band which was influenced strongly by 60's American highschool punk bands. We used a Farfisa organ and had a lot of fuzz guitars.

The Glendoras site

The second band, The Groove, were more of a Mod, R'n'B kinda band, influenced by Small Faces and Yardbirds and that kinda stuff. Daniel Westin played some great Ian McLagan-ish organ.

The Groove's site

My latest band is what you see in my sig. We're back to basics and plays 60's garage punk rock.

We got our name,The Fourtune-Tellers, after the old soul song Fortune Teller by Naomi Neville.

The Fourtune-Tellers site

I'm in my band, "The Subterranean Aviators" and play bass, as my signature says. The guitarist and I do all of the songwriting (almost a Page-Plant approach, except we are but men and they are shining gods) Anyways, we recorded a demo over the summer, but we fired our singer in November, and we lacked drums for a long time. The songs on our myspace are from last summer and are the most generic sounding songs we play.

www.myspace.com/thesubterraneanaviators

A horrible thing about my drummer....

HE DIDNT KNOW WHO JOHN BONHAM WAS!

or who Neal Peart played for

or who Keith Moon played for.

HE IS A DISGRACE!

I damn near fired him then and there for not knowing his own instruments gods, but what can you expect out of an Evangelical Texan who listens to All-American Rejects?

You need to give him an education. Lock his ass up in a room for 24 hrs and give him a good dose of Bonzo and Moon and he will never look at the drums in the same way again. Unfuckiing believable! Never heard of Bonzo and Moon and plays the drums!!!

I couldn't agree with you more.

Chicken I love the Wah Wah in Mr Shifty, very good !!!

I checked out you guys already.....anyone else here should check you out too! :)

Well, thanks very much!

Leddy, that's actually our old guitarist playing lead on Mr Shifty, but thanks anyway!

Anyone anywhere near Wigan?

l6bc9e7a77c41d226a59788cm8.jpg

We need to get at least 10 people in or else it seems the promoters put us on some sort of blacklist. Haha. :rolleyes:

I'm in my band, "The Subterranean Aviators" and play bass, as my signature says. The guitarist and I do all of the songwriting (almost a Page-Plant approach, except we are but men and they are shining gods) Anyways, we recorded a demo over the summer, but we fired our singer in November, and we lacked drums for a long time. The songs on our myspace are from last summer and are the most generic sounding songs we play.

www.myspace.com/thesubterraneanaviators

A horrible thing about my drummer....

HE DIDNT KNOW WHO JOHN BONHAM WAS!

or who Neal Peart played for

or who Keith Moon played for.

HE IS A DISGRACE!

I damn near fired him then and there for not knowing his own instruments gods, but what can you expect out of an Evangelical Texan who listens to All-American Rejects?

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: ......ah well, you're giving him a shot...LOL!

Well, thanks very much!

Leddy, that's actually our old guitarist playing lead on Mr Shifty, but thanks anyway!

Anyone anywhere near Wigan?

l6bc9e7a77c41d226a59788cm8.jpg

We need to get at least 10 people in or else it seems the promoters put us on some sort of blacklist. Haha. :rolleyes:

Love that 'dragster' logo in the poster above...!

Archived