Bootleg

TomB

• 1 month later...

The only way to listen to Zep is on Vinyl. Sounds much better than cd or any other format.

Slip into Todds Hi Fi in Brisvegas, they have set ups to listen to before you buy. I bought a nice Project turntable, Yamaha amp & PSB Speakers & subwoofer, then sound proofed my stero room, so I can enjoy as loud as I desire, sooo good.

7 hours ago, rm2551 said:

Got this today in town. Don't have an LP player yet, so not sure what to expect. Pretty excited though. My first vinyl bootleg. :banana:2052692904_LZTexasPopFestival1969-FRONT_small.thumb.jpg.2e476aa03009a25fd67b948252ab07fa.jpg

LZ Texas Pop Festival 1969 - BACK_small.jpg

LZ Texas Pop Festival 1969 - INNER_small.jpg

LZ Texas Pop Festival 1969 - LPs_small.jpg

LZ Texas Pop Festival 1969 - INNER_and_LPs_small.jpg

If its the soundboard recording you will not be disappointed, great sound and great show.

15 hours ago, zeppatic said:

The only way to listen to Zep is on Vinyl. Sounds much better than cd or any other format.

Slip into Todds Hi Fi in Brisvegas, they have set ups to listen to before you buy. I bought a nice Project turntable, Yamaha amp & PSB Speakers & subwoofer, then sound proofed my stero room, so I can enjoy as loud as I desire, sooo good.

Cheers zeppatic. They did have some turntables set up to listen to their stock, IF - it was not shrinkwrapped - which this one was. I have flacs of the show, and yeah, sounds great so I won't be dissapointed I'm sure. I did look into turntables quite a bit about a year ago, but didn't yet want to drop coin. From memory the Project ones and the Rega Planar were well reviewed. Later this year I'm looking at solar install so might be next year before the stereo is indulged. I'll enjoy obsessing over reviews for about 2 months solid, then make the choice and go for it. Wifey and I have about a dozen vinyls now and growing.