60 year anniversary of JFK assassination . Opinions?

LedZeppfan1977

On 11/1/2023 at 4:29 AM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

You dont have to tell me that but I am not going to listen to the Warren report either.  Its bullshit

The Warren commission was a major failure, but that did not mean that there was some vast assassination conspiracy. Government is always inept.

On 11/19/2023 at 11:51 AM, kipper said:

The Warren commission was a major failure, but that did not mean that there was some vast assassination conspiracy. Government is always inept.

The second or more gunman and conspiracy theory is gaining major momentum after the showing of "What the Doctors Saw" on Paramount.  I paid for the app just to watch it for a month.  I also watched an entire season of Sly Stallone's Tulsa King since I had it.  The doctors at Parkland are unanimous in their opinion that there was an entry wound from the front.  And two shooters there had to be.  Some believe as many as 3 as some believe the fatal shot may  have come from near the railroad overpass rather than the grassy knoll or the book depository.  The botched autopsy, or perhaps interfered with autopsy did not help.  And weapons being shown to doctors to remove JFK's body so Dallas could not do the autopsy never should have happened either. Now Rob Reiner is going to release his podcast that he says he has worked on for 60 years on this tomorrow.  He goes as far as to say  they name names, multiple shooters.  I personally like the work Groubert has done.  I like his channel.  Its called America's Untold Stories.  Regardless, he is brilliant.