60 year anniversary of JFK assassination . Opinions?

LedZeppfan1977

15 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Why didn’t he simply make a statement?  He was likely drinking at Rubys bar with the rest of those bastards! 

As I understand it he chose to sue for defamation, and as such he may have received legal advice not to release any statements on the matter.

11 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

As I understand it he chose to sue for defamation, and as such he may have received legal advice not to release any statements on the matter.

There are many stories within the story in this never ending event.  I’ve seen most of the videos, know the various theories and players. I’m not in the camp with the 6th floor museum or the Oswald did it alone people, who by the way are still in the minority.  They messed up and covered up so much. The filthy Warren Commission for starts.

Way too many conspiracy theories.   Like the fake newspaper headline posted in this thread, virtually any group has been accused of having something to do with the assassination.  

The only huge issue I have is when Oswald is arrested and says (not a direct quote) "They are accusing me because I lived in the USSR.  I'm just a patsy."    And then he is, as possibly the most valuable criminal in US history, led through a not well secured area, and shot dead.   

9 hours ago, in_the_evening said:

Way too many conspiracy theories.   Like the fake newspaper headline posted in this thread, virtually any group has been accused of having something to do with the assassination.  

The only huge issue I have is when Oswald is arrested and says (not a direct quote) "They are accusing me because I lived in the USSR.  I'm just a patsy."    And then he is, as possibly the most valuable criminal in US history, led through a not well secured area, and shot dead.   

Go do your homework!  The coverup continues to this day!  Guns drawn at Parkland when they refused to allow the autopsy to be done in Dallas, doctors flipped, but not Crenshaw!  Look at McLellands sketch of the entry wounds,  Then LBJ and all his dirty work!  Rubys trial transcripts!  The set up snipers nest! The botched ballistics,  German mouser, oh , no, Italian Carcana!, coverups abound! And then Tippets murder, Oswald’s two licenses !  Anyone that believes Oswald acted alone has not looked at the details.  This makes Jon Bonet and the Lindbergh case look like slam dunks!  

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

I've been fascinated with the Kennedy assassination since I was in Jr. High.  Over the years, I accumulated dozens of books on the assassination, Kennedy, Oswald and Ruby.  I never believed the Warren Commission Report.  All that changed when I saw the program on the History Channel titled: "Unsolved History - the Magic Bullet"  After seeing that program, it answered all the questions I had and had me concluding:

3 shots fired

One gunman from the sixth floor Depository 

No "magic bullet", just physics

Case closed!

I'm unable to provide the Youtube link here as it is an "Age-Restricted" video, but type it into the search window of YouTube and see for yourself.   

14 hours ago, slave to zep said:

I can't believe that anyone still thinks it was Oswald.

Well the Warren Commission did catch many fish.  LBJ has to have as bad a legacy as any POTUS, in fact Ill say far worst than Nixon.  If you take a deep dive into Tippet's killing its also very likely that Oswald did not kill him either. Larry Craford ( who used various spellings to throw off authorites) may have been the killer of officer Tippet and some even believe Ruby was possible.  @Stryder1978 there are so many good videos to see on this.  The Men Who Killed Kennedy , especially part 3  is good.  But if you want to see some good discussion then go to "America's Untold Stories" on YouTube, Eric Hundley and Mark Groubert.  Mark being the real brains of the show.  They are going on episode 10 next of just the JFK Assassination, but they have many  of the big fish in the epic saga with shows on them individually. , some LBJ, Connelly, Oswald, Crenshaw, Crafard, Malcom Wallace, Buell Frazier, Ferrie, Shaw, Payne and more.   Also come good shows on the Lindburgh kidnapping, and assassinations of McKinely and Garfield with lots of facts that you may not know about those obscure assassinations.

9 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Well the Warren Commission did catch many fish.  LBJ has to have as bad a legacy as any POTUS, in fact Ill say far worst than Nixon.  If you take a deep dive into Tippet's killing its also very likely that Oswald did not kill him either. Larry Craford ( who used various spellings to throw off authorites) may have been the killer of officer Tippet and some even believe Ruby was possible.  @Stryder1978 there are so many good videos to see on this.  The Men Who Killed Kennedy , especially part 3  is good.  But if you want to see some good discussion then go to "America's Untold Stories" on YouTube, Eric Hundley and Mark Groubert.  Mark being the real brains of the show.  They are going on episode 10 next of just the JFK Assassination, but they have many  of the big fish in the epic saga with shows on them individually. , some LBJ, Connelly, Oswald, Crenshaw, Crafard, Malcom Wallace, Buell Frazier, Ferrie, Shaw, Payne and more.   Also come good shows on the Lindburgh kidnapping, and assassinations of McKinely and Garfield with lots of facts that you may not know about those obscure assassinations.

Have you watched the video I posted? 

Some out there stuff, but also some really good information. 

On 10/24/2023 at 1:45 PM, Stryder1978 said:

I've been fascinated with the Kennedy assassination since I was in Jr. High.  Over the years, I accumulated dozens of books on the assassination, Kennedy, Oswald and Ruby.  I never believed the Warren Commission Report.  All that changed when I saw the program on the History Channel titled: "Unsolved History - the Magic Bullet"  After seeing that program, it answered all the questions I had and had me concluding:

3 shots fired

Case closed!

I'm unable to provide the Youtube link here as it is an "Age-Restricted" video, but type it into the search window of YouTube and see for yourself.   

Are you serious?  Case closed?  How?  Not closed.  The snipers next was built, reconstructed by the cops. The  black guy that ate his chicken bone sandwich was in the snipers nest.   There are many unanswered questions and many possible shot angles.  More than one shooter.  Warren Commission picked who they wanted to testify.  Ignored many witness's that heard shots and saw smoke near the grassy knoll.  Also fake secret service agents near grassy knoll.  And then the mystery surrounding Tippet.  Oswalds escape route?   If you want to call it an escape route.  Craford being grabbed at the Canadian border after he fled.  There is strong evidence the gun was not even the  Carcana.  The German Mouser was first announced as the  gun found by Cronkite. That changed as did much into.  Planted evidence abound.  Witness's silenced.  The entire investigation is a joke just like the Lindburgh baby. Another story for another day and i may start a thread on it if any interest is shown?

On 10/24/2023 at 1:45 PM, Stryder1978 said:

3 shots fired

Case closed!

Are you talking about the Zepruder film?  And to think one video would change your mind is very confusing to me.  There are so many out there, why would you give this one so much credibility over the others?  Because it says "History Channel"?  Let me tell  you something about the  History channel.  Its not the bible on anything  In the case of DB Cooper they pretty much give Eric Ulis, a guy that has nothing else to do with his life but Cooper, is all over that channel, free reign to put his crap on there.  And most of it is crap.  Its mostly who you know as to what goes on that channel.  They have some good content but are no better than the next guy.  Not sure but I believe "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" is on there?  Its not bad. At least they realize its not cut and dry Oswald crap

The bullet was not "magic"

The shot (Oswald's ability) was not impossible to make with a little skill matched with a little luck .... slow moving CONVERTIBLE car below

People in the plaza who heard shots from different locations is easily explained by acoustics that occur in a cityscape with concrete buildings etc.

The entry wound on JFK's scull was from behind, blowing out his brain matter to the front, and his head jerked backward as a result. In other words, ballistics, and effects from gun shot wounds are NOT as people see them in the movies.

Ruby was simply an outlier to the event, he was well known to the local police and was able to walk in without any trouble. A major failure in police security, keystone cop level failure. In fact, lots of failures.  President in a convertible. Failure to secure the parade route. Massive chaos in the police/FBI response.  FBI was aware of Oswald's history, but allowed him to slip off their radar, and a huge embarrassment to the FBI and J. Edgar Hoover; any supposed cover up was simply them trying to mitigate their obvious failures before the assassination.

Warren Commission were bozos, but which government commissions are not bozos?

The event made for great book and movie sales. Anyone can come up with a "theory" and make a lot of money selling that to a hungry stupid public.

On 10/28/2023 at 4:38 AM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Are you talking about the Zepruder film?  And to think one video would change your mind is very confusing to me.  There are so many out there, why would you give this one so much credibility over the others?  Because it says "History Channel"?  Let me tell  you something about the  History channel.  Its not the bible on anything  In the case of DB Cooper they pretty much give Eric Ulis, a guy that has nothing else to do with his life but Cooper, is all over that channel, free reign to put his crap on there.  And most of it is crap.  Its mostly who you know as to what goes on that channel.  They have some good content but are no better than the next guy.  Not sure but I believe "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" is on there?  Its not bad. At least they realize its not cut and dry Oswald crap

Take a chill pill dude!  Listening to interviews of "witnesses" 20 years after the event all trying to get their 15 minutes of fame is not going to prove any of your conspiracy theories.

On 10/30/2023 at 7:50 AM, Stryder1978 said:

Take a chill pill dude!  Listening to interviews of "witnesses" 20 years after the event all trying to get their 15 minutes of fame is not going to prove any of your conspiracy theories.

You dont have to tell me that but I am not going to listen to the Warren report either.  Its bullshit