60 year anniversary of JFK assassination . Opinions?

LedZeppfan1977

I was 6 1/2 years old, first grade at local Catholic school.  Still remember.  So many theories.  YouTube has a good channel, Americas Untold Stories, a very smart guy Mark Groubert who believes Oswald did not kill JFK or Tippet.  And makes a very compelling case.  Much will come out next month on the subject.  A deep dive takes you to very incredible places.  Ruby had much going on, and LBJ’s hands sure look dirty as just a couple of quick thoughts.  Nothing is exactly as it appears in this never ending story and crime in our history.  Take the Zepruder film.  Many believe Oswald’s third shot was the fatal head shot from the rear while many others, believe the shot went through his throat and exited rear.  I think the “magic bullet “is nonsense. No way.   I could spend hours on the subject but I’ll welcome opinions.

Been wanting to get an honest book on Oswald. 

I was 13 then and was getting chewed out by my science teacher for being a truant when a girl came in the room and told us the news. Being that young what bothered me most was the lousy television that weekend. Too young to understand politics then, but I still believe there was more than one shooter. Went to Dealey Plaza in the early 90's when they were filming JFK. My truancy caught up with me though as I spent all of 1964 locked up. 5 years later I was sweating the draft. I was eventually classified 4-F. My brother went in '65 in the army. Here he is at Cu-Chi. November 1966. 

LARRY IN NAM (2).jpg

7 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I was 6 1/2 years old, first grade at local Catholic school.  Still remember.  So many theories.  YouTube has a good channel, Americas Untold Stories, a very smart guy Mark Groubert who believes Oswald did not kill JFK or Tippet.  And makes a very compelling case.  Much will come out next month on the subject.  A deep dive takes you to very incredible places.  Ruby had much going on, and LBJ’s hands sure look dirty as just a couple of quick thoughts.  Nothing is exactly as it appears in this never ending story and crime in our history.  Take the Zepruder film.  Many believe Oswald’s third shot was the fatal head shot from the rear while many others, believe the shot went through his throat and exited rear.  I think the “magic bullet “is nonsense. No way.   I could spend hours on the subject but I’ll welcome opinions.

History proves The Warren Commission was astonishingly incompetent, but the essential fact of the matter remains Lee Harvey Oswald was the assassin. The magic bullet is nonsense in that it does not account for the fact Governor Connolly was seated several inches lower than Kennedy (the two rows of passenger seats were not at the same height). When taken into account the ballistic results from reenactments prove conclusively there was nothing magical about the trajectory of the shots fired.  

9 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

History proves The Warren Commission was astonishingly incompetent, but the essential fact of the matter remains Lee Harvey Oswald was the assassin. The magic bullet is nonsense in that it does not account for the fact Governor Connolly was seated several inches lower than Kennedy (the two rows of passenger seats were not at the same height). When taken into account the ballistic results from reenactments prove conclusively there was nothing magical about the trajectory of the shots fired.  

The autopsy was botched.  Their was no accurate ballistic evidence.   The "snipers nest" if you believe Oswald did it and ate the chicken bone sandwich, was also compromised.  The cops whether they staged it or not, moved things that never should have been moved.  At least half the eye witness's put the shots in the grassy knoll.  Many of the witness's were not allowed to be entered if they  did not go along with the  Warren report.  Such horse shit.  RFK jr believes the CIA was in on it. Then to really muddy the waters look at the killing of officer Tippet.  Good luck with that one.  And for reasons unknown Oswald was walking directly, and only blocks away from where Jack Ruby lived.  Perhaps cooincidence but just another strange bit of info worth mentioning.  His actions after the assassination were not the ones you would expect from someone that just murdered the President of the United States.  Groubert believes there were 3-4 perch's and at least that many gunmen.  Who knows.  I still believe that someone fired from the grassy knoll.  A deaf man on the railroad overpass testified to this.  I believe the Warren Commission silenced him also.  Then there is Frazier, the guy who drove Oswald to work.  Eye witness's that saw a man with a gun on the left side facing the school book depository.  And first reports were of a German mouser  not an Italian Carcana rifle.  There are more books and videos on this than I can count.  Now Landis, a secret service agent on the day that was to guard Jackie Kennedy, has come out with a new book that has been debunked by many including Groubert.  Groubert says to get a book published on the JFK assassination, you must come out with new evidence. So Landis now says he took the bullet, the magic bullet, off the back of the seat of the limo, and placed it on the gurney of JFK.  It was supposedly on Connelly's gurney.  Just enough to get a new book published.  The firestorm will resume next month on the 60th.  Gee Redrum, I wish I were 13 rather than 6.  I wonder how much more vivid my memory would be?  I remember that little intercom in the classroom and the nun telling us to get on our knees and pray just before we were sent home.  Back to the conspiracy, then you have Ruby gunning down Oswald on national tv, his dogs in his car as he said goodbye to them knowing he would never see them again.  Knowing this was his last act as a free man.  So why would he risk so much?  Oh right, to save Jackie from going through a trial?  Bullshit.   There are many dots to be connected.  Its a big puzzle.   A recent watch you might like, and it is done by a foreigner who does fabulous video's, his name is LEMMINO, on Youtube, and its called JFK Assassination, Inside The School Book Depository.  It will give you events only at the book depository.  The Men Who Killed Kennedy is a good one also.  The movie JFK?  Not great. Many inaccuracies. But Oliver Stone is a very good source and probably  wish's he could give that movie a second go.  

While on the subject I’ll also mention the assassination of RFK.  It is not believed by even RFK jr that a man named Ceasar, now deceased, fired the fatal shot.  RFK jr and members of the Kennedy family have tried to get Siran Siran released, though nobody denies he was there and firing at the late senator and attorney general.   But he fatal shot, even famed pathologist Cyril Wecht believes was not fired by Siran.  He also is all in on a second gunman in JFK for the record.

A man named Larry Craford is a big fish in all of this.  His coat found at officer 👮‍♀️ JD Tippets car after he was shot dead.  There are special shows designed to Craford and Tippet.  Worth seeing, on YouTube,  Americas Untold Stories.  They now have over 100K subscribers.  

There is a trail of failed attempts in Miami and Chicago before Dallas.  And the word is they wanted the motorcade to go to a different location that Connelly fought for.  And lost.  The Trademark.   And then, LBJ ranch.  The Sunday fundraiser that never happened that JFK never would have left alive.

Just one of many

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

20 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

A recent watch you might like, and it is done by a foreigner who does fabulous video's, his name is LEMMINO, on Youtube, and its called JFK Assassination, Inside The School Book Depository.  It will give you events only at the book depository.  The Men Who Killed Kennedy is a good one also.  The movie JFK?  Not great. Many inaccuracies. But Oliver Stone is a very good source and probably  wish's he could give that movie a second go.  

As one who is intrigued by mysteries, the assassination is and always has been of interest to me. I've visited Dealey Plaza and the book depository a couple of times, not for research purposes just to soak as an American. I do believe Oswald is the assassin, though there is considerable evidence implicating others in the conspiracy, including LBJ. 

Edited by SteveAJones

5 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

As one who is intrigued by mysteries, the assassination is and always has been of interest to me. I've visited Dealey Plaza and the book depository a couple of times, not for research purposes just to soak as an American. I do believe Oswald is the assassin, though there is considerable evidence implicating others in the conspiracy, including LBJ. 

I agree about LBJ but I am not totally convinced about Oswald firing the fatal shot or killing Tippet.  I suggest you listen to some of Mark Groubert on Americas Untold Stories.  There is a 9 part Q&A on just JFK assassination .  He believes LBJ is absolutely involved as did Jackie just before her passing.  There is very much info Groubert gives on various players, much about Jack Ruby, Connelly, Tippets killing which has its own show, guys like Craford who the FBI pursued and grabbed at Canadian border right after the assassination.  The autopsy was botched from the start.  The whereabouts of Oswald and Frazier are unclear.  Frazier was threatened with the electric chair.  So many stories within the story.

On 10/18/2023 at 4:12 AM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I still believe that someone fired from the grassy knoll.  A deaf man on the railroad overpass testified to this. 

You want me to believe a deaf man?

Have you ever heard gunfire in a city block? I could take a rifle to a high building and shoot at a target and 10 different people would say it came from 10 different directions. The echo from gunfire in a city block confuses people.

Yes, the police investigation and the Warren Commission was not handled well. But I don't trust or believe most of these conspiracy nuts either. They operate under "confirmation bias" and ignore any evidence that does not suit their purposes. 

There is also the theory that secret service agent Hickey accidentally fired his AR15,  causing the fatal head shot?  I am not sold on this by any means and I still like Groubert's theory more about the grassy knoll area.  They will be in Dallas live on Nov 22nd.  You probably know of the CIA agents being in numbers out drinking the night before until the wee hours?  That is true. Clint Hill was not one of them however.  Its been proven that there were plots against JFK in Chicago and Miami

19 hours ago, Strider said:

You want me to believe a deaf man?

Have you ever heard gunfire in a city block? I could take a rifle to a high building and shoot at a target and 10 different people would say it came from 10 different directions. The echo from gunfire in a city block confuses people.

Yes, the police investigation and the Warren Commission was not handled well. But I don't trust or believe most of these conspiracy nuts either. They operate under "confirmation bias" and ignore any evidence that does not suit their purposes. 

Just because there was confusion about the location of the shots does not mean there were not more than one gun involved.  Botching the ballistic evidence and autopsy in an assassination of the President is not acceptable.  And much doubt can indeed be case on Oswalds guilt even in killing Tippet.  It was not what the deaf guy did not hear either.  Its what he said he saw.  And he was not the only one to report smoke from the  grassy knoll.

46 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Just because there was confusion about the location of the shots does not mean there were not more than one gun involved.  Botching the ballistic evidence and autopsy in an assassination of the President is not acceptable.  And much doubt can indeed be case on Oswalds guilt even in killing Tippet.  It was not what the deaf guy did not hear either.  Its what he said he saw.  And he was not the only one to report smoke from the  grassy knoll.

You are reaching.  For what I do not know.  JFK has been Dead for over 60 years.  Let it go.  It is History, but 6 decades ago.  Do you really think that kids nowadays care about  something  like this?

Edited by kingzoso

6 hours ago, kingzoso said:

You are reaching.  For what I do not know.  JFK has been Dead for over 60 years.  Let it go.  It is History, but 6 decades ago.  Do you really think that kids nowadays care about  something  like this?

He may have been dead for 60 years but the young people his death affected are now older adults and still want to know why it happened if possible.. 

18 hours ago, kingzoso said:

Actually many many people do.  I go to a site with over 100,000 subscribers where this is the main topic.  So there you go king.  And why am I reaching?  More believe there was a conspiracy than do not.  And its for sure the biggest case of all time. Even bigger than the Lindburgh baby if you want to really get into that.  And Jon Bonet.  There are many pieces to the puzzle.

19 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

There is also the theory that secret service agent Hickey accidentally fired his AR15,  causing the fatal head shot.

Completely discredited. No eye witnesses have gone on-record claiming to have seen Hickey firing an accidental shot and the Secret Serviceman denied firing his weapon. None of the seven other people riding in the trailing vehicle - five Secret Service agents and two presidential aides - reported a bullet whistling past their heads.

Prior to the publication of the book Mortal Error in 1992, both the publisher and the author contacted Hickey to invite his participation in the book and offering him a chance to respond to the allegations. In 1995, Hickey sued St, Martin's Press over the claims made in the book. The suit was eventually dismissed in 1997 on the grounds that Hickey had waited too long after the book's initial publication to file against the publisher. Hickey refiled suit when the paperback edition was published, and later settled with St Martin's Press in 1998 on undisclosed terms

SETTLEMENT FOR EX-AGENT BLAMED FOR SHOOTING JFK (chicagotribune.com)

Edited by SteveAJones

8 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Completely discredited. No eye witnesses have gone on-record claiming to have seen Hickey firing an accidental shot and the Secret Serviceman denied firing his weapon. None of the seven other people riding in the trailing vehicle - five Secret Service agents and two presidential aides - reported a bullet whistling past their heads.

Prior to the publication of the book Mortal Error in 1992, both the publisher and the author contacted Hickey to invite his participation in the book and offering him a chance to respond to the allegations. In 1995, Hickey sued St, Martin's Press over the claims made in the book. The suit was eventually dismissed in 1997 on the grounds that Hickey had waited too long after the book's initial publication to file against the publisher. Hickey refiled suit when the paperback edition was published, and later settled with St Martin's Press in 1998 on undisclosed terms

SETTLEMENT FOR EX-AGENT BLAMED FOR SHOOTING JFK (chicagotribune.com)

Why didn’t he simply make a statement?  He was likely drinking at Rubys bar with the rest of those bastards! 

I believe that there was more than one shooter and upwards of 4-5 shots fired. I also believe that Oswald was not one of them as he was spotted on the second floor by multiple people just minutes prior to the shooting. Past that I'm not sure who orchestrated it, but the CIA and the mafia seem like the most likely of candidates.

I do not believe that LBJ was involved at all. If he was, why would he put himself, his wife, and his good friends the Connallys in the line of fire like that?

There are so many theories but not all of them can be true because many of them cancel each other out. You have to sift through all the b****hit and draw logical conclusions.

KennedySlain.png.eca4bac29313f4191083e9c762a6569b.png

On a similar note, I'm not near as obsessed with the Kennedy assassination as I am with 9/11, and those "truthers" really give conspiracy theorists a bad name. 

Edited by William Austin