Jimmy Page - Fine Art Photographic Print: Collection (Neal Preston)

• Administrators

Fine Art Photographic Print: Collection (Neal Preston)

Signed Neal Preston Fine Art Prints available now

Introducing the third collection of official Jimmy Page Fine Art Photographic Prints — a unique collaboration between Jimmy Page and legendary photographer Neal Preston.
•    Nassau Coliseum (1975)
•    Madison Square Garden (1975)
•    Oklahoma City (1977)
•    Indianapolis (1977)
•    Knebworth (1979)

This museum-quality collection has been produced to the highest standards to be framed and displayed as pieces of art.

Limited to an edition of 50 prints

Strictly limited in an edition of 50 prints, each Fine Art Photographic Print is individually numbered and has been hand-signed by both Jimmy Page and Neal Preston.
This official Jimmy Page Fine Art Print collection is available now, individually from numbers 11-50 or as part of The Neal Preston Collection for low numbers 1-10 — all exclusively from JimmyPage.com.

• Nassau Coliseum (1975)
    • Madison Square Garden (1975)
    • Oklahoma City (1977)
    • Indianapolis (1977)
    • Knebworth (1979)

Each complete collection will be sold in numeric order from the 1st set of prints first and the tenth set lastly. Please note, these five prints will be shipped together unframed and require a signature. A portfolio display box is not included with this item.

Each unframed Fine Art Print is hand-signed by Neal Preston and Jimmy Page.

Every collection will also feature one Certificate Of Authenticity hand-signed by Jimmy Page.

Information:

Silver gelatin photographic printing is the traditional way of producing photographs. Each one is a piece of art and should be treated as such.

They are extremely delicate and particularly sensitive to handling. We advise that you do not remove the print from its protective archival bag or handle the paper directly but bring it directly to a professional framer.

Request acid-free museum board for mounting and matting to best display and preserve the photograph when framed.

Further care instructions will be included with each print upon delivery.

Each Fine Art Print has been checked and approved before packing in archival protection and shipping. Please follow the care instructions provided. All Fine Art Prints will be shipped via secure courier delivery and will require a signature upon receipt.

jp1.jpg

5 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

It was luck AND a lot of hard work to score that standing ticket!

Yes, I remember. I was a teenager at the time. You had to send an email and get drawn to get a ticket. My mom promised me to get a credit to go to London if I got a ticket.