John Bonham Interview

Sunray782

http://www.drummagazine.com/bonham/

I found this great article a while back and I haven't seen it posted on the site anywhere (and I've searched thorougly). It has actual interviews with Bonzo as well as quotes from his family and the other Zep members. It's about 25 pages and free to download. Enjoy!

:D

http://www.drummagazine.com/bonham/

I found this great article a while back and I haven't seen it posted on the site anywhere (and I've searched thorougly). It has actual interviews with Bonzo as well as quotes from his family and the other Zep members. It's about 25 pages and free to download. Enjoy!

you are a sun ray of hope !!! thats a very cool post, i want to THANK YOU .

• 1 month later...

This is turning out to be a terrific read. I've been exploring this site for the last hour or so and this article is a gem! Cool post. It's rare to read interviews of Bonzo. Well, at least I've never read many. Truly warms the heart reading John's family talk about him. Can anyone recommend any good books about John Bonham?

:)

This is turning out to be a terrific read. I've been exploring this site for the last hour or so and this article is a gem! Cool post. It's rare to read interviews of Bonzo. Well, at least I've never read many. Truly warms the heart reading John's family talk about him. Can anyone recommend any good books about John Bonham?

there are two biographies available ,both present a different view and both conflict each other at times , the real truths ' sometimes ' emerge in the biog's of the others of the management/crew but they tend to conflict with everythin B) g else at times ? anyway its all good Amazon have them all.