Positive Energy

nirvana

Now that the dust has settled and the O2 Concert of a lifetime is just a wonderful memory for the fortunate few who attended - has all that Positive Energy been disapated into the Ethers?

Will it be revived when Robert hits the road with Ally?

Will Jimmy and Robert still be friends despite the gut-wrenching realization that there might be no more Zeppelin as Jimmy would have it?

So many good vibes, all put aside for now - or for ever...?

P.S. IF Robert goes into your bar and complains about the music that is currently playing - what do you do as an owner?

a. Apologize to him and change the station or CD.

b. Ask him to sing something that he would like to hear.

c. Pay for his drink and ask him to leave.

d. Tell him it's your bar and you'll play whatever you want.

P.S. IF Robert goes into your bar and complains about the music that is currently playing - what do you do as an owner?

Quiz: Do You Have Positive Energy?

9 of your answers out of 9 suggest you have positive energy.

Your positivity score is 100%. Your life is filled with positive energy. Congratulations! :lol:

altmedicine.about.com/library/weekly/bl_quiz_positive_energy

If he comes into my bar, he gets all the free drinks he wants and i'll put on whatever music he wants to hear.

It's all happening! If anything else I think the O2 concert has brought back some of the magic back, maybe even the band together as friends closer to each other.

It was whole heartedly- or so they say- and I get the feeling.

As to what I would do…you mean after I collect myself from the floor with some smelling salts?

Wow, I have me own bar and Robert Plant just walked in….

I could die right then and there- I'm done!

Well, slap my ass and call me Suzie…he can do whatever the hell he wants- I'm unconscious.

Now that the dust has settled and the O2 Concert of a lifetime is just a wonderful memory for the fortunate few who attended - has all that Positive Energy been disapated into the Ethers?

Will it be revived when Robert hits the road with Ally?

Will Jimmy and Robert still be friends despite the gut-wrenching realization that there might be no more Zeppelin as Jimmy would have it?

So many good vibes, all put aside for now - or for ever...?

e. buy him a drink and tell him to get over himself (and them maybe feel him up) ;)

I look forward to the Plant/Krauss tour.

I think Zeppelin proved what all the fuss was about to a generation who thought them over-hyped. A generation that forgot (or never knew) why Zeppelin were the kings. They kicked the world's ass and shut up the naysayers. They showed the magic was real. Now they can hang up their spurs and continue their individual pursuits knowing the legacy is intact. I would be surprized, to say the least, if they did anything more than maybe the rare event, if anything at all (besides perhaps some live releases from Jimmy here and there). But personally, I think it's over. It took 27 years for the right moment and cause, and they've gone out on top in full glory for all the world to see. That's my feeling, even though I'd give my (considers various appendages) to see them.

Now get to it Jimmy! Find a bloody vocalist and boil up some more liquid mercury baby! :beer:

Archived