singers? san diego, orange county?

The Nobs

hey y'all - know of any singers in southern CA who are interested in a zep tribute band? the drummer lives in lake elsinore and we will be practicing at his house (we jammed there for the first time today and the results were great for an initial jam without a singer). the bassist and i will be coming up from san diego. if you know anyone who might be interested, let me know...

hey y'all - know of any singers in southern CA who are interested in a zep tribute band? the drummer lives in lake elsinore and we will be practicing at his house (we jammed there for the first time today and the results were great for an initial jam without a singer). the bassist and i will be coming up from san diego. if you know anyone who might be interested, let me know...

Sorry I can't be of help, but Lake Elsinore?? Cool! :thumbsup:

Who's the drummer? My drummer and I both live in Lake Elsinore!! His name better not be Ryan. Cheating bitch!! :lol:

I'd love to come check out one of your jams! I won't get in the way and I'll bring my own beer! :lol:

And yeah, that commute sucks! Especially when you pass through Rainbow and the agriculture stop is stopping cars (assuming you're taking the 15 and not the 5). Helpful hint, if you get off the freeway a couple of miles before the checkpoint, you can sail on the frontage road and bypass the whole mess, and get back on in Winchester. Saves a ton of time! :beer:

Man do I wish I could join your band. It sounds way cool. I love to sing and I'm not half bad at it. My voice could never mirror anything remotely like Robert Plant so I guess I wouldn't qualify. I sound a bit like Jeff Buckley. I can hit the high notes! Well come play in Fairfax!

at some point after we've jammed more than once...and once there's a singer...i'll tell you to come by. bringing beer is OK, but i'd prefer it if you brought beer, a guitar and an amp and jammed with us. rock!

Marshall: Check

Les Paul: Check

Brewskies: Check

Date and Time: Pending B)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived