zoso necklace

My sister just got a nice one on ebay. There is a seller there that has a few nice Led Zeppelin related pieces of jewelry. I think I have the link saved, I'll PM it to you.

I know the guy who runs that ebay shop if it is the same one. He is giving several hundred pieces of his jewelry to the Knebworth exhibit so all the profits can go to charity - great guy. I'd put his link here...but are we allowed?

I had one made out of gold in the 1989...one of my fave things I own

Cool! I used to have a gold one too, but now I just have all silver - rings, belt buckles, bracelets...I have Jimmy's symbol on just about everything. :D

Yeah, the eBay guy has some cool items, bought a few myself, but PageAngel has the right idea-find a silversmith and have them craft the symbols for you. I had it done myself a few years back with all four (go hit up the gallery at BentForms.com to see the handiwork) and was thoroughly delighted. I bought a Zoso pendant out of the fanzine of the same name back in the 80's (props to ya if yer out there, Taylor!), but it was pretty thin and broke after a few years due to the way the loop was anchored. :angry:

I would guess that your friend is the same seller Pageangel! We seem to have alot of the same pals! :)

I didn't post a link because someone would certainly report the seller because of copyrights and such. I know someone who sold some Led Zeppelin related items on ebay and was forced to stop because of ebay rules.

If anyone else wants the link I will PM it to you, no problem!

• 1 month later...

Archived