my zeppelin stuff stolen!

xZOSOx

i ordered the TSRTS collectors edition and the soundtrack from amazon. i get back to my apt to find the box opened and everything STOLEN!! i know this is a pointless thread but im so PISSD OFF!!

I'm surprised this kind of thing doesn't happen more often, that's why I'm afraid to order online when I know it's too big for the normal mailbox.

Karma is as they say a Bitch ......vent and what comes around goes around for them....once a thief always a thief get a po box

that is comforting to some degree. thanks for the advice. but if i ever find them, i will make THAT achilles last stand and mess them up! dont mess with my zep shit

I don't blame ya asses need to buy there own shit ~~idea...... :D ......get a bit of dog poo from the park wear gloves of course putit in a plastic lined shipping box from were ever ,neat and new and tempting ,and leave it on your porch........

I don't blame ya asses need to buy there own shit ~~idea...... :D ......get a bit of dog poo from the park wear gloves of course putit in a plastic lined shipping box from were ever ,neat and new and tempting ,and leave it on your porch........

that is the best idea i have ever heard in my life. haha im gonna do that. then once they're weakened from the stench i will beat them with their own limbs!

• 2 months later...

Advise:

Buy it from a local store. Open the contents and revise it.

I bought several years ago the 4 CD Remastered Box... and I opened the package that came sealed in front of the cashier... and one of the CD came scratched. They did bring me another box wich not have the damaged

Archived