What's Everyone Listening To?

Jahfin

61mp%2Bybxh8L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Disc 1

fe79c060ada0db1236a8b110.L._AA240_.jpg

Expanded edition, Disc 2 with some live Alice and outtakes from Billion Dollar Babies

61aX6%2BlijdL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Disc 1

61TqPN86DFL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Perhaps the Truckers' most solid and cohesive record yet. Yeah, it's a rarities collection but it works in spite of that. Patterson cites R.E.M.'s odds n' sods comp Dead Letter Office in the liner notes but quite honestly that one had more uneven spots than The Fine Print (which was the beauty of it). There's not a track I desire to skip at present and have had their cover of Warren Zevon's Play It All Night Long on repeat more than once since the record came out last week. The icing on the cake here would have been their version of Skynyrd's Every Mother's Son, otherwise I can't complain.

51uKw1Vc-sL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

ff8f51c88da026de95d81210.L._AA240_.jpg

Expanded remastered version

Edited by Jahfin

419QBAJ7KGL._AA240_.jpg Disc Two

51CGXP2586L._AA240_.jpg

51CeBdJH6tL._AA240_.jpg

How's it going "Jahfin?" I hope all is well with you. At the moment, I am watching and listening to the Rock n' Roll bootleg DVD film "LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, THE ROLLING STONES from 1974. GREAT FILM! Have a great day and ROCK ON!

Edited by ZeppFanForever