Beautiful Women

Pagey_17

I'll take her for her body, but not her acting and/or singing.......YUUUUUKKKKK:):)

Her main strengths are her natural outgoing expressiveness, a personality that is an open book, face, body and ability as a dancer. Maybe if she had better material and direction...

Jennifer Lopez is one of those stars who worked hard for years for her "overnight" success. The singer/dancer/actor began her career as a dancer in stage musicals, touring Europe (in Golden Musicals of Broadway) and Japan (in Synchronicity) as a teen. At age sixteen, she appeared in the movie, My Little Girl (1986).

After graduating from Preston High School, Lopez attended one semester at Baruch College in New York City studying law, but Jennifer's first love was dancing. When she heard about scholarships to a dance school in Manhattan, she went for it. At the same time she was taking full time courses in Baruch and taking her dance classes. Eventually this lead to a falling out with her mother who didn't want Jennifer to keep dancing and giving up studying to become a lawyer. So Jen moved out of the house without having anywhere to stay; she moved into the building where she took dance classes.

In 1990, Lopez was hired as a fly girl (dancer) for the TV series, In Living Color, showcasing her natural energy and talent.

jenniferlopezweb.yaia.com

Edited by Silver Rider

Her main strengths are her natural outgoing expressiveness, a personality that is an open book, face, body and ability as a dancer. Maybe if she had better material and direction...

jenniferlopezweb.yaia.com

I don't even know where she was originally from....some articles say she was born in Cuba and "escaped" from Casro's "tortures" and as she allegedley said, "made it on her own in big time America...." .....I have my doubts on all that "I escaped to America and made it big time..." shit....who is she trying to fool? NOT ME:):):)!!!!

I don't even know where she was originally from....some articles say she was born in Cuba and "escaped" from Casro's "tortures" and as she allegedley said, "made it on her own in big time America...." .....I have my doubts on all that "I escaped to America and made it big time..." shit....who is she trying to fool? NOT ME:):):)!!!!

Maybe you have Jennifer Lopez (born in the Bronx, New York, USA) confused with Gloria Estefan (born in Havana, Cuba)

Gloria fled Cuba with her family when Communist dictator Fidel Castro rose to power. Her father, Jos˜O Manuel Fajardo, had been a Cuban soldier and bodyguard of President Fulgencio Batista.

biography.com