Beautiful Women

Pagey_17

Natalie Portman

08nQY7d.gif

Natalie Portman is stunning. And smart for that matter. This shot of her is just perfect.

Feeling a little awkward posting here since I've not seen many women posters about. When it comes to attraction I'm sure most women's first port of call here is the Jimmy Page or Robert Plant picture threads, for which I seriously can't blame them. Infact I shall be popping over there just after I post this ;) I have a very open mind when it comes to sexuality though.

I've been a fan of The Pierces for around 8 years, and met them the same year I got into them after one of their shows. Extremely nice women and simply stunning :wub: I love their style, it's utterly sexy but retains a lot of class, which makes them even more sexy in my opinion, haha!

Their legs...

amzfj6.jpg

Natalie Portman is stunning. And smart for that matter. This shot of her is just perfect.

Feeling a little awkward posting here since I've not seen many women posters about. When it comes to attraction I'm sure most women's first port of call here is the Jimmy Page or Robert Plant picture threads, for which I seriously can't blame them. Infact I shall be popping over there just after I post this ;) I have a very open mind when it comes to sexuality though.

I've been a fan of The Pierces for around 8 years, and met them the same year I got into them after one of their shows. Extremely nice women and simply stunning :wub: I love their style, it's utterly sexy but retains a lot of class, which makes them even more sexy in my opinion, haha!

Their legs...

amzfj6.jpg

:ohmy::veryhot::)